Director of Marketing
Results-driven and resourceful Director of Marketing with an MBA and more than 10 years of progressive experience in creating unique marketing programs and product positioning strategies. Successfully led and developed teams positioned around the globe in the on-time delivery of high-impact projects and initiatives in deadline-driven business environments. Aided in the delivery of innovations to support industry changes, e.g. blended training programs to support virtual team members. Named one of Canvas Magazine’s “People to Watch in 2013.” Areas of Expertise
Marketing Program Delivery
Strategic Product Positioning
Team Leadership & Training
Global Marketing Programs
Augmented Reality Marketing
Mergers & Acquisitions
CRM Campaign Integration
Budgeting & Cost Control
RICOH AMERICAS CORPORATION, West Caldwell, NJ 2004 - 2018 Director Strategic Marketing (2015 to 2018)
Directed the Commercial & Industrial Printing Business Group marketing strategies and efforts for an organization with over $6 billion in annual revenues, while overseeing program development, project management and delivery for the US, Latin America, and Canada for dealer and direct channels. Built and executed strategic plans across product development and portfolio management and expansion. Fostered positive vendor relationships, planned trade show presentations, and aided with business acquisition endeavors. Managed multi-million dollar marketing budgets. Notable Accomplishments:
● Developed multi-year, long-range campaign plans that increased leads generated by over 20%.
● Worked with executive team on streamlining efforts post mergers and acquisitions. Integrated two diverse organizations with a consistent, cohesive marketing message.
● Managed market share reporting and analysis resulting in comprehensive, targeted, quarterly competitive tactics deliverables.
● Brought Ricoh’s augmented reality technology to the U.S. market and co-published the first fully interactive textbook.
● Designed, developed and deployed the Ricoh Digital Literacy Education program which is now used by dozens of career and technical schools and correctional facilities across the U.S.
● Published quarterly magazine with distribution of up to 5,000.
\Director, Production Field Deployment (2006 to 2015) Annette McCrary
Page Two of Two
Focused on the development and enactment of strategic marketing plans to enhance revenue generation and showcase the organization as a value-added, service-oriented, and forward-thinking partner. Oversaw a team of 10 in the effective management and delivery of goals.
● Implemented short- and long-term strategies to deliver hardware, software and services to customers.
● Took Ricoh from zero market share in the production print market to number 1 in five years.
● Established shared headcount costs with Ricoh Company Limited in Japan to ensure all staffing levels supported business fluctuations and met the current needs of the market.
● Received the 2012 Platinum MarCom Award for Trade Show Booth Design (GraphExpo 2012).
● Named one of Canvas Magazine’s “People to Watch in 2013”. Director, Sales / Technology Training & Education (2004 to 2006) Coordinated training programs and strategies for up to 6,000 sales professionals. Delivered technology training to support and boost production sales. Assessed current training needs and delivered customized programs to maintain ongoing professional development and program effectiveness, as well as alignment with brand standards. Notable Accomplishments:
● Innovated corporate education by introducing a blended learning format using the latest in eLearning, live web learning, classroom led training, and remote training; resulted in saving over $2.5 million in the first year.
● Facilitated coaching to senior executives by using 360 assessments.
● IKON Certified Executive Coach
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
Director, Color and Production Marketing - Ricoh Americas Corporation Product Marketing Director, IKON
Education & Certifications
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Texas Woman’s University, Denton, TX
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Sociology
University of Texas of the Permian Basin, Odessa, TX Certified Marketing Professional Program, American Marketing Association