BRYAN E. LARNER BRYAN
CNC CNC OVERVIEW
CNC Machinist Technician Diploma, September 2016 from Erie Institute of Technology (EIT 16 MONTHS documented hands on experience operating lathes, mills, surface grinders, drill presses. Experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances. Able to read blueprints, use internal & external calipers, micrometers, use of Depth gages. Capable of machining parts to specifications while keeping Scrap to a minimum.
ERIE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Erie, Pa June 2015-September 2016 Computerized Numerical Coding (CNC) Diploma Perfect Attendence TRIANGLE TECH Erie, Pa Spring 1990
Building Maintenance & Restoration Certification Perfect Attendence EMPLOYMENT
VITCO CORPORATION Erie, Pa March 1997-April 2003
- Unloaded various sizes of pipes from trucks, by use of a jitney.
- Planned pipe system layout, dimensions needed for installation according to specifications.
- Measured and marked pipes for cutting, bending, threading according to specifications.
- Applied spray-on glass coating material to interior & or exterior of sized, shaped pipe.
- Operation of large blast furnace to harden the glass.
- Build crates for shipping finished products and reload trucks. OLD COUNTRY BUFFET Erie, Pa October 1996- March 1997 Dishwasher/Busser
- Bussed used dishes & silverware stations.
-Placed clean dishes & silverware at serving lines.
-Prepared food for cooking and serving.
-Maintained and cleaned restrooms.
ERIE CITY MISSION THRIFT STORE Erie, Pa April 1995-march 1996 Merchandise Revitalizer
-sort, size, tag used clothing for resale.
-Repair donated appliances and bicycles for resale.
-Maintain and clean store interior.
Certification in National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER) Certification in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification in Building Maintenance & Construction Certification in Jitney operation
Operation of Plastic molding machines
Electronic & Plastic assembly
Operation of commercial refuse compactor
Operation of drive- in movie projector
Operation of deli equipment
Fast food restaurant food prep.