NITIN BHATNAGAR, PMP CSM PSM
EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL & SCRUM MASTER SUMMARY
An experienced, driven, and knowledgeable project management professional with over 12 years of experience and demonstrated success in Telecommunication, Networking Operations, Infrastructure and Software Development projects. Strong expertise in managing concurrent projects, designing/implementing streamlined policies and guidelines, reducing project risk, and developing comprehensive strategies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
SDLC & Agile Development
Staff & Vendor Management
Cost & Data Analysis Skills
SR PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOCUS AREAS
Responsible for managing and delivering multiple complex software development, infrastructure and Data Center projects in very fast paced environment with matrix cross functional team members distributed in multiple geographic locations.
• Develop project plan and charter package, manage project funding request process, identify and track project risks and mitigation plan.
• Create work plans, project estimates and resource allocations along with maintaining consistent communication and reporting with executive management
• Develop comprehensive project schedule, provide project status reports, track project status, schedule and conduct project meetings, provide meeting agenda and taking minutes.
• Manage project change requests, track project issues/action items to closure, manage project financials including budgeting, forecasting and tracking, and develop deployment plan and manage production installation.
• Full lifecycle software execution from scoping, designing, developing, deploying, to supporting enterprise scale business/e-commerce application.
• Develop project technical documents including test cases, models, and design documents, with aim to ensure project compliance with organizational policies.
• Manage cross-functional teams, vendors negotiation and engagement resulting projects completed on-time and within budget.
• Audited contractual activities with outsourcing partners including SLA enforcements, and resolving escalated issues through governance process. SCRUM MASTER FOCUS AREAS
Lead transition from Waterfall model to SCRUM. Responsible for policy structuring and coaching/ implementing SCRUM in a challenging environment.
• Coaching, mentoring and process orientation for multiple SCRUM team including implementation of developed Agile practices.
• Handle role of Scrum Master and leveraged expertise while conducting Backlog refinement, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective Meetings.
• Interaction with PO to write and prioritize User Stories in Backlog.
• Managed Project Backlogs, release scheduling, project duration estimation and forecasting.
• Lead Jira tool implementation/ coaching for User Story Hierarchy, Backlog Grooming, managing stories, Planning Iterations and Releases.
• Close collaboration with Agile teams to understand needs and facilitated effective communication between SCRUM team and PO.
NITIN BHATNAGAR, PMP CSM PSM
San Ramon, CA 94583 Phone: 408-***-**** Email: email@example.com PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SSFREALTY INVESTMENT, SAN RAMON, CA FOUNDING MEMBER, CEO REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS APR 17- TILL DATE
• Founded a $4MM Investment company to execute major residential redevelopment projects.
• Establish teams to manage Ops, marketing and construction project management.
• Extensive collaboration and technology implementation to find and culture leads. BANK OF THE WEST, SAN RAMON, CA VP (PROGRAM MANAGEMENT) FINANCE & RISK DATA MART (FARM) CCAR PROGRAM JUL 15- APR 17
• Bank wide project to consolidate data for Federal reporting.
• Responsible for strategic roadmap definition, oversight and management of FARM program ensuring data governance & data controls policies are enforced.
• Reporting into Chief Data Officer, led EDM PMO team to manage multiple strategic initiates
($35MM Portfolio Budget).
• Provide periodic update to C Level Executives (CIO and CDO) about program budget, health, execution and risks.
VISA INC., FOSTER CITY, CA SR. IT PROJECT MANAGER
VISA PAYABLE AUTOMATION (VPA) SOFTWARE APPLICATION SEP 13- JUN 15
• Visa’s Java based electronic payables application targeted for issuers, buyers, merchants and acquirers using Visa commercial cards. Multi Million key Visa B2B project with high visibility.
• Complex architecture to transact data between multiple internal/ 3rd party applications.
• Project implemented conforming to Visa Project Management Methodologies and Visa Key Controls.
B2B BRP INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT SEP 13- MAY 14
• Establish DR Infrastructure to support VISA critical Application (VPA). Project necessitated intricate coordination with more than 17 teams from across VISA.
• Project included establishing Client facing environment to facilitate UAT and address Client testing needs.
VISA INC., FOSTER CITY, CA SCRUM MASTER
SINGLE SIGN ON (SSO) JUL 14- MAR15
• Provide end clients capability to Single sing on to Visa’s suite of application. Project executed SAML based authentication. Driven by the need to improve customer base by enhancing user experience.
• SSO implemented as pilot SCRUM project entailing contribution to Visa Agile Development Methodology.
Indian Army, India PROJECT MANAGER/ SCRUM MASTER
TREND ANALYSIS FEB 08- JUL 11
• BI dashboard development project with an aim to identify and neutralize identified Anti National Elements. Project was implemented and project support was rendered in remote location with minimal resources.
• Application was built with mission critical robustness (including DR & Hot Standby) and was operated at 140 nodes.
NITIN BHATNAGAR, PMP CSM PSM
San Ramon, CA 94583 Phone: 408-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ARMY POST ONLINE PROJECT (APOP) JAN 05- DEC 07
• Implement APOP (Indian Army Dedicated payment system) to facilitate Online Ordering and Payment module to support any time anywhere banking.
• Developed modules were integrated with mainstream application to address versatility and ease of use. Application has more than 1 Mn active users at present. ARMY DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM (DSS) DEC 02 –DEC 04
• Integration project to aggregate geographically dispersed databases and develop dashboard to generate customized reports.
• This mission critical application received accolades for outstanding quality and execution within time and in budget.
• Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering, JNU, New Delhi, India
• Project Management Certification (PMP)
• Advanced Project Management Certification (Stanford) - Pursuing
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Professional Scrum Master Certified (PSM)
• Applications: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, etc.), Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
• Programming: C, C++, Visual C++, Java Script, VB 6.0
• Quality Management: QC, BugZilla, Jira
• Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/Vista/Win 7, Window Server 2003/2007, MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux
• Networking: TCP/IP Protocol Stack, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, Sockets, DNS, TCP, IP, UDP, Routing Protocols
• Database: Oracle, SQL Server 2000/2005/2010