Abu Dhabi - UAE
The worst enemy of great is good. (James C. Collins). I am a customer focused and articulate individual who possesses a friendly and personable approach along with strong time management skills and the ability to listen carefully to client requirements. I have a real thirst to succeed and boasts a demonstrated track record of initiative, creativity and motivation. I have the entrepreneurial spirit required to work in highly flexible, rapidly changing, ambiguous work environments. Having insatiable energy to produce results and being able to quickly build outstanding customer relationships, I would be a valuable addition to any ambitious company.
Customer Experience Trainer, June 2018 - August 2018
● Delivered training programs to predominately entry to mid-level front-line sales/support staff. Formal training is delivered in a classroom environment, hands on is delivered on floor.
● Identified appropriate training methodologies based on audience learning styles. Training methodologies may include group lecture, role play, simulation exercises, self-study, on-the-job training, computer-based, etc.
● Conferred with leadership to identify training needs and to ensure course content, training methodologies and training materials meet those needs.
● Worked with other trainers and/or leadership to continually address gaps between learning objectives and learning outcomes
● Adapted training content to meet the needs of assigned client classes and/or to improve the quality of existing content. Developed new training content based on client/business needs.
● Administered tools to measure effectiveness of training programs. Made recommendations based on these measurements to improve quality of training programs.
● Handled program administration needs to include communications, scheduling, roster management, materials production, facilities coordination, participant tracking, etc.
● Provided feedback and coaching to audience in one-on-one and group settings. Created individual development plans based on feedback.
● Generated reports accurately and on a timely basis
● Assisted with other related duties as assigned.
Customer Experience Manager, November 2015 – August 2018
● Meeting Daily / Weekly / Monthly key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics.
● Reporting, analyzing and resolving system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality. - Striving to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
● Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely identification of issues and processing of inquiries.
● Developing and maintaining a close communication channel with clients to ensure smooth flow of information and improved satisfaction levels.
● Staying informed of all new process changes and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them.
● Training the new hires on product knowledge, internal tools and other call taking processes.
● Assisting in administering team attendance records, salary preparation, staffing schedules and forecasts.
● Building and maintaining a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
● Analyzing call /ticket trends and reasons why customers contact us, etc and drive a continuous improvement philosophy within the contact center
● Working closely with management to achieve team and departmental goals. I2C INC
Customer Service Professional, November 2015 – October 2016
● Handled customer concerns/complaints in a courteous and professional manner and within established guidelines and escalated as necessary.
● Demonstrated strong domain knowledge and communicate accurate information to the customers.
● Used ticketing system and other software to enter and maintain relevant data.
● Coordinated and followed up on customer inquiries with relevant stakeholders to timely close open tickets.
● Met all performance metrics on regular basis.
● Took product and industry specific quizzes on regular basis to exhibit strong command on domain.
● Maintained data confidentiality.
● Shared reports on daily performance.
PEOPLE SOURCE INTERNATIONAL
Business Development and Telemarketing, December 2013 – September 2015
● Developed long term strategic partnerships for consistent business.
● Identified business synergies and innovative bilateral business deals.
● Developed excellent business relations and rapport with clients.
● Relationship building with support functions to drive a joint strategy for company’s overall growth.
● Telemarketing and cold calling for different Telecom and Workers Compensation projects.
● Searched and interacted with individuals on LinkedIn for business development. TOUCHSTONE COMMUNICATIONS
Lead Generation Expert October 2012 – August 2013
● Made outbound calls to generate quality leads for Mortgage, Auto & Home Insurance etc.
● Business to customers.
EDUCATION VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY
● Bachelors in Commerce
● Microsoft Office
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Web and tech savvy.
● Cold Calling
● Training and Development
● Tableau Reporting Software
● Verint Call Recording Software
● Professional Email Writing
● Customer Retention
● Quality Assurance
● Social Media
● Team and Program Management
● Cisco Phone Systems
● Salesforce CRM
● Sales and Upsell