CONTRACT MANAGEMENT PROCUREMENT FACILITIES
Work plan management
• Accomplished career of over 20 years in key positions, past 15 years in facilities, and procurement role within multiple industry verticals.
• Visionary equipped with an ability to accomplish corporate objectives & management mandates.
• Ability to diagnose strategic, operational & financial drivers of performance results & deliver through planning and execution.
• Proficient in preparation of operational plans, contracts & proposals with focus on profitability and cost control.
• Demonstrated acumen in enterprises planning and strategy roadmaps for existing assets and pipelined projects.
• Expertise in analysing demand and developing strategies for large portfolio through project management
• A high energy, results oriented and resourceful individual who is capable of taking control of challenging situations, building teams and accomplishing goals.
• Effective communicator with ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to enrol team, peers, management & shareholders.
• Proficient in operational strategies through evaluation, site surveys, analysis and internal reports to chalk out specific action plans.
• Leading the management of change through continuous improvement of systems processes and practises taking into account “best practises”. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
AREAS OF COMPETENCIES
• Defining and charting the strategic roadmap and operational strategy - based on market analysis and current assessments of the organization.
• Execution of strategy through “iron fisted” approach while managing internal changes, business landscape, new regulations and innovation.
• Evaluating asset management trends and gathering competitive information; identifying trends that affect current and future growth of the company.
• Managing projects & preparing scope of work document for project managers.
• Disseminating information for “Situation analysis” and vision document.
• Developing plans to mitigate risks and deployment of alternate plans.
• Identifying new organizational capabilities necessary to sustain long term competitive advantage and growth.
• Recommending department wise budgeting, periodic monitoring of financial performance versus budget to ensure alignment.
• Conduct workshops and collaboratively with diverse teams to develop vision and mission of the organization.
• Carry out detailed assessments; interpret current situation and draft reports and proposals for action plan.
• Derive key strategic initiatives to achieve strategic objectives and prioritize them based on discussion with all stakeholders.
• Practical thinker with enthusiasm and drive.
• Competent in planning and executing operational strategies.
• Promoting a culture of informed decision making, ensuring units of corporate responsibility are planned, structured and focused.
• Consistently tracking development opportunities against the corporate plan and effectuating strategies.
• Known for persistence, follow through and fostering collaborative relationships across multiple parties.
1. Communications skills
2. Ability to synthesize
3. Analytical skills
4. Negotiation skills
5. Problem solving ability
6. Leadership skills
THALES Security Solutions & Services Co. as General Services Manager (Facilities Management) & Site Manager for the Central Region Facilities
Responsible for Procurement & Supplier Contract Management & Facilities Highlights
Procurement & Supplier Contract Manager
PURCHASING department side - Supplier Quality Monitoring: o Monitor supplier quality level and follow up main quality issues with buyers. o Plan audits at suppliers premises whenever necessary (preventive). o Implement methodology of audits and problem solving (late delivery, quality of product, supply chain errors o Support buyers with non-quality solving process (corrective).
Internal Purchasing Process
o Review Internal Purchasing Process and update / upgrade / improve accordingly. o Monitor standard forms used by all purchasing actors and improve on regular basis (contracts, PO,LOI,RFQ,SQA,PPT,GPC,S&AP,
CONTRACTS department side
Drafting and review of different types of Supplier Contracts, including teaming agreement, NDA, Co-contracting with focus on:
o Risk transfer from Prime contract if any, including in bid phase. o Implement Thales Standard Mandatory conditions for securing advance payment, performance, warranties and guidelines agreed by Purchase & Contracts Directors o Implementing, updating and maintaining templates approved by Legal & Contracts. o Implement check list for verification of legal documents of contracts before signature of contract. o Maintain and update the log sheet for numbering supplier contracts. o Circulate supplier contracts for approval and signature according to delegation authority. o Organize a MONTHLY progress review meeting with all of our Contractors/Subcontractors in order to monitor progress, quality and contractual compliance of works. Coordinate with the concerned Program Manager, Work Package Manager, Contract Manager, Purchaser and Financial Controller to attend the Meeting. o The Agenda of such meeting shall include following points: o Progress on milestones, Contractual Compliance and Quality of work o Changes, Waivers, Deviations, Defaults and notifications o Claims & Disputes
General Services Management
o Manage new real estate requirements by supporting REGS Manager (assist with the market study, coordination, and supervision to organize the property). o Manage floor space in line with projects/departments requirements. o Manage services, e.g. office maintenance (including security equipment), office services (cleanliness, etc.), office utilities (electricity, water, etc.), office assets (furniture, equipment, etc.), and courier and mail services. o Ensure budget planning and monitoring.
o In particular,
o Supervise the contract performance and daily activities of cleaners. o Set up a weekly meeting with third party manager/supervisor. o Report all events before REGS weekly meeting. Controlling all maintenance and facilities spend in line with budgeted levels.
o Providing feedback, training, coaching and guidance to junior staff. Mohammed Naseeruddin
General Facilities Management
o Manage vehicle fleet.
o Discuss with project management for vehicle requirements and forecasting the needs; coordinate with REGS Department for validation and ordering of vehicles. o Make sure the vehicles are delivered to the end user on-time with proper documentation (internal & external documents as needed).
o Control and manage vehicle internal movements (transfer from person to person & Project to Project). o Monitor vehicle service & maintenance and maintain a clear data base for records. o Maintain the records of vehicle accidents and reporting. o Monitor Vehicle periodic inspections, maintenance and report the non-compliances. o Manage T3S owned vehicles maintenance.
o Manage operational staff
o Ensure service teams for various work orders/assignments. o Provide “best in the industry” service for up keep and management of the assets covering a gamut of operational services
o Preventive and routine maintenance across HVAC and electrical systems.. o Provide clear roadmap and time lines to the vendors for work contract related with major maintenance works. o Manage contracts &’ performance of the maintenance work, generate reports and cross tabulate information to improve performance.
o Monitor periodic maintenance reports and identify “reoccurring problem areas”. o Keep up to date records of the tenants and lessor for management reporting on critical issues. o Conflict resolution with the clients/third parties and vendors.
Projects Site Management
o Ensure that Health and Safety Policy and Procedures are applied for all employees/visitors on the Site. o Manage development of project sites within stipulated times. o Ensure that the Business Continuity Plan for the Site is updated. o Supervise the REGS department in their scope.
o Ensure lease establishment or termination for properties in scope. o Identify opportunities to reduce costs and / or improve services, based on REGS & HSE objectives. o Verify alignment with budget & ensure the fair and consistent application and distribution of all costs relating to site operation.
o Ensure that AHR, Facility and Security Management Policies & Procedures are applied on Site. o Supervise the daily operations of the Site and validate all layout changes in premises. o Ensure a good working atmosphere on the site.
o Assist and supervise the consumables on Site.
o Inform and obtain management approval if monetary decisions above budgets are to be taken. June 2001- Mar’2010: EXi Saudi Arabia Ltd/NOVIAcom (Al Misehal Group) Riyadh – Saudi Arabia Highlights
• Accountable for:
Procurement & Contract Manager
o Establish and manage a robust procurement function. Sub-Contractor liaison. o Oversee preparation and submission of quotations. o Expedite responses to RFQ’s to from within the organization. o Process Purchasing Requisitions and Issue Purchase Orders. o Review foreign and local materials/purchase requisitions, scrutinizes quotation analysis and approves purchase orders.
o Negotiates / discusses with the suppliers of materials agency commission entitlements. Requests release letters from suppliers to expedite custom clearance of materials o Create all supplier contracts including subcontracted manpower agreements. o Negotiate all supply contracts with customers including the first frame agreements held by the company with Ericsson, NSN and Huawei.
o Direct responses to all Tenders, RFQ’s, RFIs and RFPs on behalf of the company. o Responsible for all pricing modelling including line item, turn-key and manpower supply. Mohammed Naseeruddin
o Produce quotations not formally assigned to the bid response process. o Responsible for company-wide procurement. Process Purchasing Requisitions and Issue Purchase Orders.
I was acting Project Manager for Ericsson Account from April 09 to October 09 o Interfacing with Customer (In hand & New Scope of Work) o Project Planning & Scheduling & Resource Planning o Project Execution in compliance to customer standards & quality within agreed time frame. o Measuring KPI (Key Performance Indicator – Quality/Standards) o Getting work completion certification from customer for invoicing purpose o Allocating Jobs to subcontractors & managing them Feb 1997- April’ 2001: JARIR Bookstore – Riyadh Saudi Arabia as Purchasing Coordinator “Retail Book Seller” Highlights
o Workout order requirement for our Showrooms.
o Explore worldwide market in order to select sophisticated and updated office supplies items. o Negotiate prices with Manufacturer/ Suppliers.
o Place orders with Suppliers.
o Control inventory system to keep stock updated.
o Decide and monitor Selling prices.
o Study and survey local market in order to finalize competitive selling prices for our showrooms. o Co-ordinate with Marketing Department on Sales Promotions and Product Merchandising. o Train and educate salespersons with the related product knowledge. o Whole job performance through fully computerized AS400 system. EDUCATION
2013 MBA (Purchase Management) from Kazian Global School of business Management, India 2003 BBA (Business Administration) from Kensington University, USA Trainings Attended: “The FIDIC Claims - Managing, Defending and Making Claims under FIDIC Contracts”
“Contract Drafting Non-Lawyers”
Date of Birth: 11th April, 1969
Marital Status: Married
Driving License: Valid Gulf/Saudi
Languages: English, Hindi, Telugu, Arabic (Elementary) Nationality: Indian
Passport Status: Valid Indian Passport with Transferable residence Visa Driving License Details: Saudi Driving Licence