Address: ****, **** ********, ***********, *******, ON L5V 2T5 Mob:902-***-**** e-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: harisha_p LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harisha-padmanabha Summary
• Strong leadership skills and self-motivated.
• Team work and Decision-making skills learned
during practical lab sessions.
• Basic understanding of VoIP and PSTN
• Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to coordinate with other team members
to accomplish the task in given deadline.
Master of Engineering in Internetworking September 2016 – August 2018 Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics Engineering June 2010 – July 2014 Visvesvaraya Technological University, Mysore, India Work Experience
Linux training academy: instructor July 2014 – August 2016 2 years
• I was teaching Hardware(A+), Networking(N+) & Cisco Certification training for Associate level Routing and Switching.
• Training students in Assembling, Dissembling computer components, troubleshooting, and equipment replacement.
• Installation of different kinds of Operating Systems, Software installation, update, and backup.
• Creating user group assigning permission, Configuring firewalls and printers.
• Teaching different kinds of tools utilization and features.
• Thought routers, switches and firewalls functions and different protocols like OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, IGRP, FTP and NFTS
• Prepared PPT, study materials & guidelines to write the global certification
• Experience with teaching more than 2 years.
• Sound knowledge of Networking concepts.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong understanding of Routing and
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking
• Comprehensive knowledge of Information
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching 200-125 (CCNA) License ID: CSCO13131205
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in Office 365. Certification ID: 15803725
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in Office 365. Certification ID: G868-1802 Training
• Programming C, C++ & Java languages from KEONICS Computers
• Hardware (A+) and Networking (N+) Engineering course
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing & Switching Course
• Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2003,2008 and 2012 r2, MS SQL Server 2008
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL) course
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java & Python
Networking: DHCP, PBX, FTP, HTTP, LAN, WAN, SAN, Wireless hotspots, SIP, VOIP, T.38, PCAP IPDS, ITU-T H.232, SSL, SSH TCP/IP and the OSI model, as well as WAN and LAN technologies and their role in network deployment MLS, QoS, VLAN, STP, LACP, VRRP, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, ANYCAST, DPI, DSL, Cable, Wireshark. Windows Server 2012 r2: Windows Deployment Service, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NFTS, Network load balancing, Organisation Unit (O.U), GPO, Hyper-V, File server resource manager (FSRM), DFS, Dial-up-network, VPN, NPS, Disaster Recovery, ADCS, Advance Network Service
Windows Office 365: SMTP, Skype for Business, One drive, Azure AD, Active Directory, Power shell, Yammer, Share point.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (RHEL): Managing users and Groups, Yum, Open SSH, Tiger VNC, Web Server, Mail Server, Directory Server, File & Print Server, Open LMI, SSL Certificate, ABRT, GRUB, Kernel modules.