Lucky Vianney Kodjo Djomo
864-***-**** • email@example.com • LinkedIn
Motivated IT Support Analyst dedicated to providing solutions to remote/local clients through effective interfacing and software development tactics.
• Software Solutions: Adept at managing IT operations systems and conducting remote troubleshooting. Skilled at diagnosing and resolving technical and network issues.
• Collaboration / Support: Collaborative team player capable of delivering proactive technical solutions to wide array of clients via various models (client-client, client-server). Able to deliver B2B IT support services to end users, respond to requests/inquiries regarding hardware & software, and effectuate solutions.
• Web Design / Development: Readily coordinate, design, development, launch, and implementation of various commercial applications - network messaging, Android, web, etc. Skilled at designing database models to manage information and enhancing preexisting software.
• Key Strengths: Experienced in utilizing and implementing multiple systems, programming languages and databases to further objectives. Logical with keen problem-solving and management skills. Adaptable, deadline-oriented with ability to accomplish all tasks with minimal supervision. Bilingual in French & English. Core Technologies:
Software Development and Database Administration Certificate – 08/2018 – 07/2019 ( in progress) Community College, Spartanburg
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – 2015
Liege University IESPCF-UCCLE, Belgium
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science: Information Technology & Software Engineering – 2009 Cosendai Adventist University, Cameroon
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Course Achievement ITIL v3 (In progress)
Related Coursework: Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer, Network & Systems PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
NSC Global, Spartanburg, SC
IT Support, 2017 – May 2018
Technologies: Active Directory, AS400, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Cisco Equipment, Clear Orbit Lucky Vianney Kodjo Djomo
Facilitate technical operations, user account administration and customer service operations in multinational company. Champion support services from B2B to end users, resolve issues, deescalate situations, and defer major conflicts to appropriate department (Level 2) via ticketing tool. Troubleshooted, remote networking and software issues in accordance with client needs. Communicate with customers via email and incoming calls to resolve all requests and inquiries regarding hardware/software, leading to increase in customer loyalty.
Resolved errors to attain high first contact resolution rates; coordinated request entry & clarification first diagnosis.
Maintained clear communications via incident portal and user self-services such as web-ticket and FAQ database.
Integral point of contact for knowledge, escalation tactics and information management.
Recognized as Employee of the Month.
Orange Cameroon, Douala
IT Supervisor, 2011 – 2012
Technologies: Morin Database, MS Excel, Morin SI
Spearheaded first-level network & hardware support and operations of 16 employees. Analyzed, modified and inputted data into system.
Marketing Advertising Research and Services (M.A.R.S) Cameroon - Douala Software Developer, 2010 – 2011
Technologies: Java, C#, VBA, PHP, SQL
Conceptualized, designed and launched commercial application using Java, C# and VBA. Partnered with development team to establish functional applications (PHP, SQL). PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
(C#, ASP.N) to access and track product information. Book Store
Created client-server web application to manage and track database entries and purchases/sales (ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server 2008); designed database model (MySQL). Airport Manager
Built client-server application to monitor airplane travels – booking, flight status, arrivals, departures, updates, etc.
– and connect to database (Java, Beans Java, MySQL). IBTR, International Bank Website