Sewell, NJ *****
Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ September 2016 - May 2017 Environmental Science
Rowan College at Gloucester County, Sewell, NJ September 2015 – May 2016 Liberal Arts
Freelance Photographer, New Jersey and Philadelphia regional area May 2015 – Present
• Portrait work for professional headshots, engagement, and fashion/style oriented endeavors. Takes photos of events such as birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, etc.
• Concentrates in nature based photography; highly focused in coastal and forestry habitats.
• Published in Wildwood’s The Sun Magazine issue for summer 2016, 2017, and 2018. Asya Photography, Philadelphia, PA – Assistant February 2018 – Present
• Facilitates first and second shooters during entire wedding day; carries equipment and ensures the schedule runs smoothly.
Common Ground Management, LLC, Philadelphia, PA – Photographer December 2017 - Present
• Provides edited digital photo and video footage of clients for marketing efforts. Dhyana Yoga, Philadelphia, PA – Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Instructor February 2018 – Present
• Teaches two classes per week at the Rittenhouse studio location; volunteer hours some weeks. Mueller’s Ice Cream, Lindenwold, NJ – Server September 2017 - Present
• Opens the building daily, serves ice cream, restocks supplies, and guarantees cleanliness of the building, while providing excellent customer service. Surftopia Surf Camp, Wildwood, NJ – Surf Instructor July 2017 – Present
• Teaches surf and paddle board lessons while ensuring water safety at all times. Giordano Dental, Philadelphia, PA- Front Desk Assistant June 2015- August 2015
• Checked patients in, filed patients’ paperwork, and assisted patients to designated chairs, while also keeping cleanliness in the office and waiting area spaces. Rowan University Rec Center, Glassboro, NJ - Lifeguard/Swim Instructor May 2013 – January 2018
• Kept strict surveillance of patrons’ safety while swimming, cleaned surrounding pool area/deck, and was attentive to customers’ needs.
• Performed warm customer service, set up rentals, and instructed young toddlers and children swim lessons.
• Proficient in Adobe programs; Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft; Word, Powerpoint, Office, Publisher, Excel.
• Skillful in Squarespace.
• Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED/Lifeguard Certified – Valid March 2019
• 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Trained
• Keith Wenrich Recreation Scholarship Award, 2017 o Used toward 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Program at Dhyana Yoga, Philadelphia. Leadership/ Community Activities
• Rowan University:
o Photography Club, Environmental Action League (REAL), Office of Volunteerism, Community Engagement, and Commuter Services
References available upon request.