Teona L. Payne
**** ******* **** firstname.lastname@example.org
Vienna, VA 22180 267-***-****
A performance driven professional with 10 progressive years in the executive real-estate realm. I’ve maintained a strong skill set in interpersonal and relationship building, administration, financial analysis and marketing strategies, creating and maintaining databases, project man- agement, property management software (CRM)- Yardi, Entrata, Onesite, OnSite, Nexus, MRI, Angus, Showpro, Realpage, and ability to be clear, articulate, and accurate, both verbally and in writing. I possess the depth and breadth to continue to fulfill many property management and executive administrative roles.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Shaw University- Business Administration coursework Coursework & Licenses
- Completed 60 hours coursework- Real Estate Fundamentals and Practice PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Assistant Property Manager
Forest City Realty
Residential March 2018 - August 2018
• Assisted property manager with daily property tasks within two buildings of 520 units
(Class A); one building which was a lease-up that I achieved a 92% occupancy rate.
• Managed 3 leasing professionals- daily audit of lease files, weekly meetings, and one on one review training.
• Oversaw the Maintenance staff- 3 technicians and 1 porter; organization of maintenance requests, team meetings, overview of renovations, daily timeline of vacant apartments.
• Oversaw renovation project in one building; conducted several meetings of progress, walked through project, organized maintenance requests, organized budget and COI documentation.
• Conducted market surveys to our portfolio and community outreach
• Received and collected all rent payments adhering to company policies, processing all payments through PayScan
• Responsible for daily A/P and monthly A/R reporting
• Administer, manage, track, and coordinate the storage and retrieval of lease documents.
• Managed all weekly and monthly reporting to upper management and corporate offices.
• Communicated with residents to listen and resolve rental, management, and mainte- nance issues.
• Coordinated all residents’ events, activities, and daily posts on our property message board.
• Responsible for monthly resident retention reporting and advertising reports. Commercial
• Assist in managing 7 commercial retail properties
• Assist with obtaining certificates of occupancy, permits and other licenses
• Manage relationships with tenants, subtenants and assignees
• Proficient with SharePoint as a single content management tool for a small intranet.
• Utilized the SharePoint platform to link invoices to customers and categorize Quarterly reports.
• Processed all Certificates of Insurance.
• Prepare and review all lease documentation for tenants in accordance with property
• Facilitate negotiations of new leases, sub-leases, renewals, licensing and expansions.
• Process monthly billing for non-recurring charges, month end reconciliations, estimates and adjustments.
• Conduct all client, investor, buyer, and refinance tours of the property
• Work along side with maintenance team with work orders to be completed in a timely fashion
Lease Administration Manager
New York, New York July 2017 - February 2018
• Oversaw the management of two residential properties with over 600 units
• Worked as a liaison between brokerage firm and management team
• Responsible for completing all leasing and pre-leasing paperwork including resident ap- plications using On-site, payments, and the lease.
• Exceeded goals by meeting a 96% occupancy rate for my portfolio.
• Processed and managed all upper management cash receipts and expense reports.
• Supervised maintenance staff- upkeep of all work orders, maintenance issues with ten- ants and clients.
• Assist team members in meeting leasing goals and stated service levels.
• Compiled all rent roll documentation to draft reports to corporate.
• Responsible for documentation of delinquency reports of tenants
• Lead the improvement for the Kingsley Survey Scores and the Online Reputation web- sites by responding to residents who not completely satisfied
• Completed daily reports for the Property Manager and Regional Manager to review the progress in regard to leasing and renovation progress
• Processed invoices for agents, brokers and vendors.
• Maintained rent rolls, collection accounts, and charge-offs using property management ledger system.
Philadelphia, PA August 2016 - July 2017
• Achieved lease stabilization at 96% in a lease-up within 6 months in a Class A property of 200 units.
• Showed available units to prospective residents, processed applications, and prepared initial lease agreements; closing on 3 or more deals each week.
• Conducted investor, developer, and property owner tours.
• Directed, scheduled, and supervised the daily activities of housekeeping personnel; en- suring all units were ready for occupancy.
• Worked closely with subcontractors and maintenance personnel, inspecting units and grounds for company compliance.
• Managed all work order documentation from tenants to maintenance staff.
• Managed all aspects of office management and collection documents/files to include in- ventory control.
• Prepared financial statements, banking deposits, evictions, and status of property re- search.
• Provided excellent problem-solving resolution skills, dealing directly with customers to identify problems, resolve issues, and establish positive relationships. Executive Assistant
Philadelphia, PA May 2014-August 2016
• Performed as the executive assistant to the CEO, COO and Operations manager.
• Maintained calendars, coordinated travel arrangements, meetings, expense reports, cor- respondence and vacation time.
• Managed office, ordered office supplies, handled mailing and packages and maintained office equipment.
• Coordinated all scheduling aspects of all three executives.
• Maintained and organized all email correspondence files/documents.
• Responsible for drafting and writing material for different meetings.
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents.
• Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tourna- ments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
• Increased efficiency through producing office standard documents for invoices, con- tracts, company letterhead and business cards.
• Interacted with all levels of office staff with integrity and professionalism.
• Maximized productivity of client/vendor teams through tracking hours worked and level of completion, ensuring resource availability, and providing status reports to upper man- agement.
• Designed excel spreadsheets, tables, and power point presentations to assist manage- ment in weekly and monthly meetings.
• Reviewed incoming and outgoing correspondence, and determined appropriate actions based on the content.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele Brand Marketing Manager
24 Seven Inc.
Philadelphia, PA April 2010-May 2014
• Provided product management expertise, advised marketing manager and corporate management on brand positioning, marketplace research and consumer research under the 24 Seven umbrella.
• Reduced annual marketing spending by 25% through negotiating with radio and news- paper vendors.
• Managed all weekly, monthly and quarterly sales documents to multiple companies.
• Responsible for uploading invoice documents and staff expenses.
• Managed and tracked all mail corespondent files.
• Developed several category strategy opportunities within product lines by analyzing data to understand consumer wants, needs, and beliefs for test products and national launches.
• Assisted with product forecasting and budget tracking. Determined sales expectations. Complied and analyzed data to measure the success of products in test markets.
• Conducted product demonstrations, initiated community product testing and guided de- partments with meeting their weekly, monthly and annual sale goals.