248-***-**** email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/sahaana-kothandapani Professional Summary
Highly skilled professional with over 5 Years of experience with extensive knowledge on Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
(DWBI) Project Implementations. Looking to utilize my skills that provides job satisfaction and helps me to achieve organizational goal. Skills:
Data Modelling and Architecture
• As a key thought leader for defining the strategy and roadmap for projects and its effective implementation.
• Responsible for competencies delivery, cross functional training within the team and team skills development.
• Experience working with top executives in the organization for project proposals and ideation process for new projects. Work Experience
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES MAY 2011– AUG 2016
PROJECT LEAD – BUSINESS OBJECTS MIGRATION
Customer: Tata Communications Limited, India Dec 2015 - Aug 2016
• Key resource in project proposal, solution derivation and implementation.
• Migrated and Upgraded SAP BO Application from version 4.0 SP7 to BO 4.2 SP2 efficiently with minimum downtime.
• Reduced risks and time for migration by LCM_CLI approach and by carrying out the upgrade parallelly on all the clustered servers..
• Installed BI-BO in a fresh server, configured SAN path, CMS cluster, SIA, Tomcat. Tested the upgrade in this test environment before implementing in production servers. Successfully delivered BO 4.2 upgraded environment to customer. PROJECT LEAD – DATAWAREHOUSE SYSTEMS June2015 - Nov 2015 Customer: Tata Communications Limited, India
• Strong experience working with ETL tool Jasper Talend ETL, coding, debugging and creating new DW system.
• ETL implementations using SCD norms, snowflake and star scheme in Informatica for small scale agile implementations.
• As a scrum master, I was responsible for managing the team, coordinating tasks and scrum activities for DW projects. SYSTEMS ENGINEER – SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS Oct2013 - Nov 2015 Customer: Tata Communications Limited, India
• Universe Development using UDT and IDT and report development with Web Intelligence and Dashboards.
• The reports were generated from an DW system which had unified data from all the available source systems in TCL IT.
• Creating and scheduling Webi reports based on user requests, adding user restrictions, applying report functions and exploring other tool capabilities.
SYSTEMS SUPPORT ENGINEER – SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS May 2011 - Sept 2013 Customer: Century Link, USA
• Responsible for maintenance of BI-BO servers, CMS DB audit, Sizing, monitoring CMC, running integrity checks and addressing performance issues with the DBA.
• Responsible for BO audit and repository content maintenance. Trouble shooting user issues and providing end user training on BO tool usage. Automated BO reports to SharePoint using MS Access DB and provided as a value add to the customer. Software Skill
Tools Informatica Powercenter 9.1, SAP Business Objects 3.x/4.x, Jaspersoft Talent ETL 5.4.1. Software UNIX Shell Scripting, Oracle& Netezza SQL Database Netezza, Oracle, MS SQL Server
Operating System Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7
OAKLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE MAY -AUG 2018
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Database Modelling Certification
SRM UNIVERSITY 2007 -2011
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering