**** *. ****** **, ***** Maria, Ca. 93454
C: 805-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Technical Support and Customer Service Agent
Technical Support representative with 18 years of experience in a variety of customer service, technical support, and mentorship programs. Critical thinker who addresses customer support issues quickly and consistently exceeds performance standards. Level- headed and calm during a stressful situation with well-developed people skills. Works well in team environments with strong work ethic.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional communicator and bilingual (Spanish)
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent working knowledge of PC (Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac
(Snow Leopard (6), Lion (7), Mountain Lion (8), Mavericks (9), Yosemite (10), El Capitan
(11), Sierra (12), High Sierra (13) operating systems
- Conflict resolution (Manage stress while remaining alert and calm/ Pay attention to the feelings being expressed/ Be aware of and respectful of differences)
- Proficient troubleshooter for software and hardware (PC, Mac, scanners, printers) with exceptional telephone etiquette
- Accomplished with mobile devices ( iPhone, Android, and tablet devices)
- Patient, diligent, and proactive
- Product and service expertise
Customer Care Rep Citrix/GetGo/LogMeIn 2010-2018
- Provided first-level technical support to end-users on all Citrix product lines
(GoToMyPC, GoToMeeting, and GoToAssist) including installations, basic usage, and appropriate service level to warranty.
- Performed troubleshooting techniques within software and or hardware related issues, answering inbound phone calls, and conducting data entry task.
- Followed up with customers via email, outbound phone call, and or webcam with a resolution to their existing issues.
- Established patterns to reoccurring issues and provides input to development teams.
- Assisted management team with escalated technical issue and resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Assisting all Spanish speaking customer with their technical issues and or general product questions.
- Mentored new employees and explained protocols clearly and efficiently. On-Air Personality/ DJ American General Media 2006-current Santa Maria CA
- Play music as specified by music director and music log.
- Records interviews of guest, musical or other famous or public personalities, and edits interviews.
- Answers phone lines and interviews members of listening audience who telephone musical requests.
- Attends live, in-person appearances as scheduled by the station or requested by clients
- Sets up equipment for broadcasts and promotions at station remotes.
- Hosted live concerts and local events
Technical Support Specialist II UPS Teleservices 2000-2010 Santa Maria CA
- Assisted in “Specialty” team – the highest tier of support in the facility, addressing the most technically-complex issues and customer integrations.
- Acted as the site’s final escalation point for all inbound technical escalations.
- Accurately processed and documented call transactions using tracking software.
- Assisting Spanish speaking customer with their issues and or general product questions.
- Performed troubleshooting techniques over the phone or via web messenger to identify and resolve issues.
- Managed reports on common product issues for development team. References Furnished Upon Request