Arabic (Native or Bilingual)
English (Professional Working)
Swedish (Full Professional)
Operation manager at ICA Gruppen
Haninge, Stockholm County, Sweden
If you choose me, you will get a person who have a burning passion for the profession. Where quality, profitability and structure are the most important ones
In other words, I aim to make a little better every day. Important to me is responsiveness to both customers and employees, I simply want to have fun at my workplace. I love to inspire and pick it up to the high pace and accuracy that I set as a requirement for me and my coworker.
I am looking for a good working environment with joy, laughter and humor. which the Employees develop by taking their own initiative and own responsibility but at the same time that they understand the importance of success and working as a team.
2 years 11 months
December 2016 - Present
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health and safety agencies.
Page 1 of 3
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping.
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or any transportaion problems.
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Group Manager
November 2015 - December 2016 (1 year 2 months)
Johanneshov, Stockholm County, Sweden
- Supervise a team of professional in assigned group to achieve business goals.
- Develop or improve business strategies to maximize revenue.
- Maintain profitable relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Ensure that staff stays up-to-date with business and product knowledge.
- Evaluate staff performance and provide appropriate feedback.
- Organize trainings for staff in their assigned job responsibilities.
- Monitor and manage operational expenses within allotted budget.
- Motivate and supervise staffs to meet departmental goals.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring and training new candidates.
- Ensure that team follows company quality and service standards.
- Determine staffing needs and develop work plan based on work volume.
- Participate in employee retention and termination activities.
- Prepare annual budget and review business contractual agreements and financial statements.
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend improvements.
- Enforce employee discipline and safety standards. ICA Gruppen
November 2014 - August 2015 (10 months)
-Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
Page 2 of 3
-Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
-Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
-Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
-Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
-Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
-Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports.
-Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
-Coordinate activities with other departments.
April 2014 - November 2014 (8 months)
-Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
-Picking and packing products.
-Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
-Supervising the work of junior staff.
-Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
-Ensuring a clean and safe workhouse for staff to work in.
-Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.
Bachelor's degree, Accounting and Business/Management Page 3 of 3