• My Portfolio: https://itsxa.com https://github.com/vangxbg
• Frameworks: Bootstrap, UIkit, Spring Boot, Express, PHP crud, JEST testing
• Databases: MongoDB & Compass, MariaDB, MySQL & Workbench, PostGreSQL & pgAdmin
• IDE & Source Control: Atom, Sublime, Eclipse, Netbeans, Microsoft Visual Studios, GIT, Github, SVN
• Methodologies: OOP, AGILE, Waterfall, JSON, API, REST, Unit Testing, Integration Testing
• Other: Postman, Heroku, Wordpress, Squarespace, Cron Jobs, WAMP, Codeshare, TeamViewer, Bitbucket, Trello, Maven, NPM, Ubuntu Z Shell
• Created a quoting software via Spring Boot Maven (https://github.com/vangxbg/modern_cathe_quote)
• Created backend code for AI game via pure PHP (https://github.com/vangxbg/kuteNinja_backend)
• Built website for Modern Catheter Technologies Inc. (www.moderncath.com).
• Created customized inventory programs in Microsoft Excel using VBA.
• Developed mobile app game using ActionScript on Adobe Flash Professional CSS. Professional Experience:
IT & DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST BLIA ELDERLY DAY CARE LLC 2018 – CURRENT o Setup, handle and debug all computer & network related issues, including entertainment devices, printers, etc. o Make sure all documents are controlled and backed up o Verify that procedures are being adhered, such as exercise activities, food programs and medications o Help elders with all daily activities and mealtime when available DIRECTOR OF R&D MODERN CATHETER TECHNOLOGIES INC 2012 – 2018 (CO-FOUNDER)
• A Medical Device Manufacturing Company. Job titles include: Operator, Technician, Quality Inspector, Purchaser, Document Control Manager, IT specialist, Production Manager, and most recently Director of R&D. o Help create the companies quality system QMS per Medical Standard IS0 13485. Frequent internal auditor. o Reviewed drawings and projects daily with customers and team members, create work orders/travelers, making purchasing decisions while researching raw materials. o Know entire catheter assembly process and techniques required. o Lead engineer during tradeshow exhibits alongside sales & marketing team. o Equipment validations, verification and calibration. Product validations and verifications. PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Fast Foods, Saint Paul Urban Tennis, Hmong Culture and & Language Program (Concordia College University), Valleyfair.
BACHELORS DEGREE 2012 UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, TWIN CITIES Major: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
• Management: Co-ran a startup business working alongside top management to fulfill the mission statement.
• Leadership/Teamwork: Understand the importance of teamwork, creativity and open-mindedness. Not afraid to make tough decisions.
• Driven: Habitually hard worker and great work ethic. Self-motivated + Self-empowerment.
• Manufacturing: Understand philosophies of Lean manufacturing, Kaizen, Six Sigma, 5S, One Piece Flow.
• Programs: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD.
• Machines: Braiders, Coilers, Heat Laminators, Laser Welders, Extruders, Heat Boxes, Injection Molding.