Anthony J. Hurst Business Operations & Analysis Leader
email@example.com 614-***-**** Falls Church, VA Accomplished and goal-driven professional with significant experience in operations management, business analysis, budget development, and process optimization. Confidently plans, prioritizes, and directs multiple projects simultaneously. Develops efficient systems and processes with an orientation toward building simple, streamlined solutions. Committed to enhancing organizational performance, profitability, efficiency, and productivity. Motivates and empowers top-performing teams. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; forges effective relationships with diverse groups of colleagues and associates. Masters new concepts and methods with ease. Areas of Expertise
Performance & Data Analysis
MOODY’S ANALYTICS/OMEGA PERFORMANCE Arlington, VA 2017 – present IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
Manage client load of over 110 financial institutions and individuals from all over the world whose contracts total more than $2.3M.
● Collaborate with Sales and Legal Teams to draft new and renewal contracts.
● Work directly with multiple clients to schedule trainings, process enrollments and product orders, and organize instructor-led classes.
● Utilize Salesforce to provide ongoing client support and maintain client records and data.
● Manage and communicate logistics and scheduling for course instructors as well as order and ensure the production of materials for all client classes.
THOMPSON CREEK WINDOW COMPANY Lanham, MD 2016 – 2017 SALES & MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
Monitored key performance indicators (KPI) and expenses to maintain budgeted margins. Directed 2 data team employees. Ensured all data needs were met across all Sales and Marketing teams. Devised predictive financial models based on current sales and marketing performance and incorporating any future initiatives.
● FP&A responsibilities included developing $70M yearly budget for entire organization; creating monthly/daily budgets for Sales and Marketing departments based on historical quantitative analysis of departmental performance
● Led project to expand service and sales geographic footprint with goal of growing sales and customer base 20%; remapped sales team reporting to provide accurate, up-to-the-minute data;
● Produced and presented bi-weekly performance report to all departments including Executive Leadership encompassing metrics for all Sales and Marketing teams
● Forged effective collaboration with VP of Sales and Marketing to create new Data Management team
● Liaised effectively between sales, marketing, and IT teams to design and implement tools and reporting to make data more accessible and quickly actionable
● Redesigned sales payroll system in collaboration with IT aligned with the needs of new sales methodology (and to increase transparency for employees); slashed payroll run time from 8+ hours to 2 hours COMMUNITY HEALTH ACCREDITATION PARTNER (CHAP) Washington, DC 2013 – 2016 SENIOR ACCREDITATION ANALYST
Directed 6 customer service representatives to ensure organizational compliance with Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) standards. Analyzed existing internal operations to identify areas for improvement. 2
Anthony J. Hurst
● Developed, tested, and implemented new standard operating procedures in collaboration with Operations, Quality, and IT teams that maximized operational efficiency and accountability
● Led multiple data analysis projects for senior leadership including file audits and quarterly complaints analysis
(including monthly analysis and reporting of Home Medical Equipment agency complaints)
● Ensured organization passed two audits conducted by CMS (while under my oversight)
● Managed, processed, and triaged complaints from patients and employees of CHAP’s 5000+ community and home based healthcare agencies
CORPORATE VOICES FOR WORKING FAMILIES Washington, DC 2010 – 2013 SENIOR ASSOCIATE, COMMUNICATIONS & ADMINISTRATION
● Facilitated dynamic partnerships between local school districts and businesses to develop relevant curriculum for K- 12 students to increase college and workforce readiness
● Championed new business development; grew business members from 30 to 50+
● Coordinated communications with strategic partners and member companies authored weekly newsletter, managed blog/website, and strategized social media use; increased newsletter readership by 200% and email open rates from 10% to 20%
● Managed contact databases, completed accounting tasks, and oversaw materials management, conference scheduling, and RFP writing
WASHINGTON, DC PUBLIC SCHOOLS Washington, DC 2009– 2011 SPECIAL NEEDS INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT
● Provided instruction and support for autistic and general education children (grades 7-12) in an inclusion setting
● Assisted social workers, special education teachers, coordinators, and staff in accommodating curriculum based on IEP and school district regulations
GEORGETOWN DAY SCHOOL Washington, DC 2011 – Present HEAD SWIM COACH
● Developed school’s first-ever swim program; coach and train 30 student swimmers (aged 14-18)
● Manage 2 assistant coaches
● Facilitate effective communication between school administrators, athletes, and parents
● Organize yearly fundraiser and stroke clinic benefiting the Montgomery County Special Olympics; raised $15K+ Education
Bachelor of Arts, History, 2006
THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY Columbus, OH
Master of Liberal Arts, Finance, 2020
HARVARD UNIVERSITY Cambridge, MA
Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Salesforce, Constant Contact SPSS, Software Design, and HTML