Research construction elements and develop inexpensive yet durable faux finish yielding authentic slate & polished stone results. Interior Design CA State Certification, 1994.
Create, implement, and manage CAD system program for over 2,000,000 s.f. in 70-plus owned and leased buildings. Propose and create CAD manual. Propose and define 'Cadvance' to 'AutoCAD' file conversion procedure. Propose, create and implement program requirements for 'Archibus' Facilities Management System. Create CAD User Manual. Develop corporate standards for office furniture, signage, office space construction, conference and training rooms, task lighting, and open-office furniture.
• Remodel design development & construction documents for building permit (10 residences). EXPERIENCE
11/06-current Independent, Napa, CA (self employed architectural contract work) ACAD 2004, Google Sketchup
• Eye Care Center of Napa Valley • Newport North Condominiums • Pine Glen Condominiums 111**-***** Pacific Design Concepts, Las Vegas, NY (architectural production documents for ground-up bldgs.) ACAD 2006 2/01-2005 Independent, Las Vegas, NY (self employed architectural contract work) ACAD 2004,
• Pat Clark Motor-Sports • US Auto Rental • Walter McGee Residence 4/98-2/01 Boyd Gaming Corporation, Las Vegas, NY (project designer - casinolhotel remodel) ACAD 14 & 2000
• California Hotel & Casino -level one & two remodel • Stardust VIP Villa Suites, Buffet remodel
• Sam's Town Hotel & Casino - Century 21 movie theater • Par-a-dice Hotel & Casino Refurbishment 4/97-3/98 KoU Construction, Las Vegas, NY (construction project engineer-Sierra Health Services Phase II) 8/96-4/97 Morris & Brown Arcbitects, Las Vegas, NY (interior design & finishes, ACAD rl4 documentation)
• Sunset Station Hotel & Casino • Isle of Capri Hotel & Casino 1/96-8/96 Yates / Silverman, Las Vegas, NY (interior development & finishes, ACAD r13 documentation)
.. • Orleans Hotel & Casino
11/86-12/94 "Raycbem Corporation, Menlo Park, CA (Corporate Real Estate & Facilities designer / project manager)
(Fortune 200 material science company - 2 million square feet R&D, manufacturing, & office space)
• Silicone Gel Technical Facility • Circuit Protection Manufacturing Bldg. Environmental Test Lab 1/85-10/86 Dean Macias Design, San Jose, CA (self-employed interior design and architectural contract jobs), including;
• Lincoln Property Management • Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 12/82-12/84 Rick Guidice Design, Los Gatos, CA - Artist (interior and exterior architectural design / illustration)
• Fleur Du Lac, Kaiser Estate Renovation, Lake Tahoe, CA. • Classic Car Wash Corporation 8/81-8/82 Ruth and Goiog, Ine., San Jose, CA (architecture/engineeringfplanning)
• Santa Clara University Stadium • F.M.C., Ordnance Division San Jose, CA 5/79-7/81 KynIHiU Associates, San Francisco, CA (medical and commercial interior design and furnishings)
• Woodbridge Medical Center • Pendleton Community Hospital EDUCATION Bachelor of Seieaee - Interior Design, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA - 1982, (5 year) Bachelor of Architecture, California College of Arts & Crafts, San Francisco, CA - (3 semesters) PROFESSIONAL
E A N M A c I A s
233 Frederick Drive
Napa, CA 94559
Seeking a challenging position where my talents blend with skills of others to conceive, define, and create environments that satisfy requirements with innovative design solutions.
PERFORMANCE • Define and fulfill ABILITIES project needs on time and within budget. Generate color 3d stills and video with computer or by hand. Conceptual design development and construction documents, commercial and residential. Planning, specification and installation coordination of systems furniture including prototype development. Develop/perform corporate level presentations of master plan scenarios with financial impact spreadsheet. Sound programming/space planning for hospitality, office, R&D, retail, strip:mall, residential, institution and manufacturing space. Materials application knowhow from (25 yrs) design and involvement in building development / construction/maintenance.
'Microsoft Windows' network environment, user (17 yrs.), project, power point, word, excel, outlook.
'AutoCAD', document production (17 yrs.), versions through release 2006 'Cadvance' (6 yrs.) versions through release 5.0. Use of' Microsoft Project', 'Sure Track', 'Primavera Expedition' software to schedule and track projects. Project design and management of building projects involving programming, design development, detailing, construction documents, cost estimating, scheduling, tracking, construction supervision, C of O, coordinate move-in, project closure.
• Reference and interpret building codes, California licensed to acquire building pennits.
• Construction hands OD experience with masonry, millwork, framing and concrete, staining and faux finish techniques, hardy board ACHIEVEMENTS
1995-current C.C.LD.C•• California Coalldl for interior D e lip CertJfJeadoDt IIImbtr