Creative professional with excellent leadership skills, business acumen, and artistic talent delivering out- of-the-box concepts, dynamic visuals, and innovative strategies to drive business growth. More than 15 years of proven success directing and implementing a broad range of revenue-generating creative projects, from conception through launch. I deliver record-setting response rates and customer base expansion through effective marketing campaigns with global cross-functional teams, while ensuring all milestones, deadlines, and budget requirements are met.
Areas of Emphasis
• Global Creative Direction + Team Management
• Cutting-edge Graphic, Web & Package Design
• Full Life Cycle Project Management
• Retail Merchandising
• Photo & Video Production
• E-Commerce Development & Deployment
• Cost Control / Budget Administration
• Staff, Vendor, and Media Relations
• Cross-Channel Marketing
• Copywriting & Storyboarding
• Trade Show Design
• Technology R&D
Greenworks Tools – Mooresville, NC
Creative Director / Manager, 9/2011 to Present
Formed and led creative department comprised of graphic/web designers, photo/video teams and freelancers in support of Greenworks Tools global brand producing over $300 million sales revenue annually. Direct teams in the conceptualization, development, design, and production of sales-driving, brand-extending, and cross-channel campaigns including packaging, print/digital ads, TV ads, logos, product launches, social media, websites, and custom in-store product solutions for retail environments. Research and implement integrated cloud-based applications in developing process and procedures for initiating, executing, communicating, and tracking all creative projects and assets. Assess global markets and internal capabilities, devise advertising strategy, and present to senior management.
• Launched greenworkstools.com 2.0 with e-commerce capabilities that generated over one-million- dollar gross revenue in the first year.
• Realized $100 million in business revenue growth with Lowes, Walmart, Target, Costco and other major retailers through the delivery of comprehensive cross-channel marketing campaigns.
• Developed and launched comprehensive brand identity for GreenWorks Tools Patrick Sills • Huntersville, NC
704-***-**** • perpatrick.com
Patrick Sills Creative, Inc – Huntersville, NC
Principal / Creative Director, 9/2007 to 12/2012
Launched instantly successful design shop and managed all aspects of the business and performed all duties in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
Served in various capacities to satisfy clients’ needs in graphic and web design; brand identities; digital advertising; print fulfillment; photography; video production; and e-commerce website creation. Guided and coached clients to develop creative projects for marketing initiatives. Selected Achievements:
• Obtained and served diverse clients, ranging from start-ups to global fortune 500 companies.
• Created e-commerce website with over 700 products for HealthNutz with integrated ssl encrypted shopping cart, payment processing (Authorize.net), Google Analytics, Google maps and Shipping API’s
(UPS and USPS).
Compass Group North America – Charlotte, NC
Senior Graphic Designer, 12/2002 to 9/2007
Advised all levels of management team including VP of Marcom, National Marketing Managers, and Executives of the Business and Industry Sector, as subject matter expert in visual communication solutions. Forged and sustained high-performance design team that involved contract designers and interns. Created visual identities and supported collateral (brochures, flyers, posters, point of purchase, etc.) for internal brands, products, retail locations, promotions, and communications. Led the design, editing, coordination, and fulfillment of the annual Business and Industry Sector’s client magazine that delivered to over 1,200 clients/decision makers. Initiated vendor research and selection, negotiated pricing, and coordinated payments. Selected Achievements:
• Devised and oversaw the national print on demand web solution to reduce 33% printing costs for large format items and streamlined ordering process.
• Managed full life cycle of design projects while meeting strict turnaround schedule and budget. Additional experience as Graphic Designer and Print Production Coordinator at Compass Group North America. Educational Background
B.F.A. Graphic Design
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Environments: Mac OS, Windows OS; HTML5; Joomla; WordPress; WooCommerce Tools: Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat, Dimension, Dreamweaver and Flash; Microsoft Office; Workamajig; Basecamp; SketchUp