SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Over 18 years of experience in business management, marketing, and financials with a record that exhibits successful leadership and expertise in administration and management. Training & Skills: SAP Training: Concur, Basic Shoppers, Advance Shoppers, Procurement Approvals, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
Excel Access, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Windows 6.1, Windows95, Lotus 1-2-3, and Data Entry. EDUCATION
Bachelor's Degree Business Management/Information Systems-University of Phoenix A.A.S in Hotel Management, New York City Technical College PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Project Support 2
Viva/Siemens Healthineers, Cary, NC August 6, 2018- Present
● Participates in semi-complex administrative duties on a project. Support coordination of materials, parent resourc project. May support project cost reporting.
● Support Project Manager for large complex projects - Workforce Management and Contact Center Solution.
● Support in Following up project tasks and update status / progress within the project, arrange project team meetin Minutes of meeting etc.
● Some entry level of PM and administrative support person. Manage multiple general tasks with strong computer s arrange project team meetings, documenting Minutes of meetings, Publish them to the team, storage and release MOMs, check Calendar and availability of project, team members and invite them for projects discussions.
Manage project team member’s calendar and communicate to management and team members. Arrange logistic workshops, Expenses reports processing, reconciliations, and travel plans for the team. Support logistics, commun for IT road shows conducted on site.
Syndicus/SBM Life Science, Cary, NC May 30, 2018-July 2018
● Communication Monitoring - respond to all program questions and track the response through to resolution
● Payroll - track, verify, and approve payroll for large number of program participants weekly as well as
● Monitor end dates and initiate off-boarding.
● Vendor Management- the liaison between the company and their vendors, participate in weekly meetings.
● prepare summary reports as needed
OPERATIONS ANALYST II – TRADE SETTLEMENTS March 2015-May 2018 Credit Suisse, Research Triangle Park, NC
● Management of daily controls to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
● Analyze- research and resolve all breaks; ensure that no breaks are aged passed two business days
● Collaboration – interface with other divisions and departments in implementing standards and processes to support effective management of counterparty exposure
● Provide exceptional client service that maintains and continually enhances relationships to improve the overall customer experience
● Continuous process re-engineering through ongoing daily process review and highlight areas of improvement along with remediation suggestions that will increase capacity, efficiency, and client service or reduce exposure.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT December 2014-June 2015
Syndicus LLC/Bayer Crop Science, Morrisville, NC
● Provide support to the Head of Communications of NA and Canada
● Assistant the NA Communications team
● Manage calendar and schedule appointments
● Coordinate travel arrangements domestic and international
● Prepare expense reports, reconcile credit card purchases, create Purchase Orders, pay invoices, monitor and record budget entries
● Internal and External Correspondence, presentation support EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT January 2014-November 2014
Randstad/GlaxoSmithKline, Durham, NC
Global Regulatory Affairs
● Provide support for the Vice President, GRA Discovery & Labeling Quality and Governance Officer, GRA Quality & Risk Management
● Manages calendar and schedules appointments.
● Coordinates travel arrangements; prepares expense reports for reimbursement, correspondence, presentation support, phone coverage.
● Advanced computer proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint 2010 and Outlook email and calendar
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT June 2008- August 2013
Fairfax County Government, Fairfax, VA
Department of Information Technology
● Apply standard county and departmental policies and procedures in the areas of administration, budget, personnel, procurement, information and document management.
● Prepare appropriate purchase documents (Purchase Order, Master Blanket Purchase Order, Small Purchase Order or Blanket Purchase Order), using Software Application Process (SAP). Review and approve purchase request, and receive items for payment purposes.
● Administrative Assistant to the Director of Platform Technology and Communications Technology, Information Security, and Telecommunication Communications
● Provides project management support as required, and is responsible for all administrative tasks and logistical needs. While following department policies and procedures, assists in part of the human resources function by processing paperwork, and assigned as the Timekeeper for two divisions of the agency. OFFICE SERVICE MANAGER November 2005- October 2007 Fairfax County Government
Public Health Department
● Supervisor of Administrative Personnel: Supervises the daily activities of nine staff members within the clinical section of the health department. Plans and prioritizes own and others work by setting goals identifying and assigning tasks, setting suspense date for completion of work. Oversees the processing of all medical records and consults with various department coordinators/supervisors, as needed, when new procedures are implemented to comply with directives from state and local government. Supervises and reviews for accuracy on-site fiscal operations.
● Project Manager for renovations for health department suite, relocating over 80 staff members. Facilitating coordination with Facility Maintenance,
● Information Technology, construction contractors, building security and furniture/equipment suppliers.
● Locates and corrects errors to account for all monetary receipts, directs monthly patient billing, assures that billing for Medicare and Medicaid treatments and procedures are accurate and submitted in a timely manner to assure prompt reimbursement. Audits and /or monitors the handling of agency fees to ensure that monies/receipts balance and appropriate audit trail is maintained. FINANCIAL SPECIALIST October 2002-November 2005
Fairfax County Government
Reston Community Center, Reston, VA 20195
● Review monthly automated financial reports and resolves discrepancies. Resolve problems related to agency purchase orders, receipt of goods, and payment to vendors.
● Prepare appropriate purchase documents (Purchase Order, Master Blanket Purchase Order, Small Purchase Order or Blanket Purchase Order) utilizing various corporate systems
● Obtaining prices quotes and preparing Vouchers Payable and cost Distribution using Financial Accounting Management Information System.
● Review, track and identify problems regarding receiving reports and takes appropriate corrective action.
● Draft routine purchasing and financial correspondence for signature of the director or other agency officials. Create Vendor files for new vendors.
● Report directly to the Comptroller, at Reston Community Center. Produces purchasing and financial accounting documents, using the Fairfax County Financial Accounting Management Information System/County and Schools Purchasing System automated purchasing and financial accounting system.
● Process employees travel reimbursements for local and non-local travel. Process receiving documents and submits payment requests to the Finance Office to initiate vendor payments for goods and services received.
● Assist, in analyzing agency expenditures and revenues for comparison with the budgeted amounts. Assist, in the collection and tabulation of information for the agency budget, mid-year and third quarter reviews.