FLORIANA PASTORE industrial - interior designer
NAME: Floriana Pastore
BORN IN: Policoro (MT), Italy - January,13th 1984
ADDRESS: via Tertulliano 30 – MILANO (Italy) 20137
OCTOBER, 21st 2010: INDUSTRIAL DESIGN MASTER'S DEGREE at MILAN POLYTECHNIC (MILAN - ITALY)
The professional graduating from the Master Degree integrate product design with expertise in the fields of management and strategy, and have been trained to supervise the design activity, design research and art direction.
JULY, 12th 2007: INDUSTRIAL DESIGN BACHELOR DEGREE at UNIVERSITY OF FLORENCE - ARCHITECTURE (FLORENCE - ITALY)
JULY, 4th 2003: SCIENTIFIC LYCEUM "ENRICO FERMI" (POLICORO - ITALY)
Cultural diplomacy, positive attitude, entrepreneurship, complex problem solving, self confident, quick learning, deep thinking, leadership, judgment and decision making, planning by priority, client relationship, negotiation, details oriented, goal oriented, team work, international team management
Creative flair, artistic inclination, trends anticipating, strategic research, marketing research, scenarios development, hand drawing, graphic, project presentation / speech, autocad, rhinoceros, cinema 4d + vray, photoshop, illustrator, indesign, after effect
English, Italian, Spanish
JANUARY 2012 – SO FAR: Floriana Pastore designer
ROLE: Industrial designer for high-value interior environments / project manager.
. Cultural-strategic researches for the design, in particular for the international marketing improvement of high-value consumer products and their cultural identities
. Design business development
. User Experience (UX) of physical products/spaces
. Creative concept / moodboard for products/furniture/interior according to tradition, innovation and human factors
. Study of the models by hand drawing, graphic tablet, moke up making
. Relations with the engineering and producers
. 2d technical drawings
. 3d digital model and rendering
. Relations with external professionals and organizations
Design business development projects:
2010 - MADE IN ITALY IN THE AMERICAN MARKET
Analysis of the scenario, critical points and strategic hypothesis for a cultural export of high value artistic design.
2017 - MADE IN ITALY IN THE EMIRATES MARKET
Cultural study of the history, habits and foreign influences in a constantly evolving market; strategic research of the aesthetic tastes (with and without influences); interior environment concept creative and development of future scenarios.
2017 - DESIGN STUDIO BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - ABU DHABI
Guidelines for studio image improvement (website, social network, headquarters); guidelines for future business; relations with external professionals and organizations.
2018 - SAUDI ARABIA NEW FURNITURE INDUSTRY ON THE WORLD STAGE
Study of arabian design style in a transcultural scenario; study of the company style; applied theory of furniture retail experience; interior architecture/scene design; furniture selection; restaurant showroom experience design; office showroom experience design.
- 2018 - EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN IN PHYSICAL SPACES
Analysis of culture, habits and taste changing in the knowledge era; analysis of the connections between the human perception and the interior design; guidelines for the experience design development in exhibition, retail, interior environments (how to attract, engage, educate, activate).
NOVEMBER 2010 – DECEMBER 2017: CASSINA Luxury furniture craft industry
ROLE: Global Furniture Showroom Interior Designer / Project Manager
Interior designer for worldwide Cassina's showrooms, retailers and special events; management from the concept to the installation.
. Understand clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building to develop design concepts and establish final briefs.
. Consider materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiate project fees.
. Conduct feasibility studies for projects. Research and gather information and photographs relating to the project
. Produce sample and mood boards to present to clients
. Functional partition of the space
. Source products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and provide samples for clients
. Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, 3D, models and schemes. Survey buildings
. Work in team with other designers
. International multidisciplinary team management
. Supervise work at the design stage and on-site
. Suppliers management
. Timing management
. Post-installation care
- 2017 - CASSINA JUMEIRAH DUBAI (next opening) double floor showroom designer/project manager: architectural renovation supervisor, strategic design research for middle east furnishing market, interior finishings, furniture interior setting designer, home accessories selection, technical/decorative lighting, styling
- November 2017 - CASSINA MILANO DURINI fall windows furniture interior setting designer, decorative lighting selection, project mangement, installation
- June 2017 - CASSINA NEOCON FURNITURE FAIR 2017 CHICAGO furniture interior settings designer, project management
- November 2016 - CASSINA BRANDED SPACE - DOWNTOWN DUBAI interior finishings, furniture interior settings designer, decorative lighting, styling, project management, installation
- October 2016 - CASSINA BRANDED SPACE - RUMBEKE (BELGIUM)interior finishing, furniture interior settings designer, decorative lighting, styling, project management, installation
- September 2016 - CASSINA WINDOW FOR DEALER EVENT LUXEMBOURG CITY concept, interior, project management
- June 2016 - CASSINA MAKER BOOTH AT NEOCON 2016 CHICAGO interior, furnishing, project/happening management
- May 2016 - CASSINA BRUSSELS SHOWROOM interior, furnishing, lighting, styling, project management, installation
I authorize the processing of my personal information under Legislative Decree 196/03