Jordan B Holland
Stafford, VA ***56
Quest Diagnostics, Chantilly, VA Medical Technologist II
(LC-MS/MS/ & RIA)
JUNE 2017 - PRESENT
● Demonstrates proficiency in all principle duties of a Medical Technologist I.
● Makes suggestions for improvements; actively participate in implementation of process improvements and new test development.
● Assists with oversight and training of department employees as necessary.
● Performs other duties as needed to assure the timely completion of the work.
Quest Diagnostics, Chantilly, VA Medical Technologist Trainee (Special Chemistry)
MAY 2016 - JUNE 2017
● Perform test procedures of moderate/high complexity requiring some independent judgment and use of instrumentation under the direction of senior laboratory personnel in those specialties.
● Responsible for assuring that a given test system is operated in accordance with the laboratory's procedure manual and that the applicable quality control requirements are met.
● Actively complies with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
● Maintains laboratory equipment and areas in safe, clean, and functional condition.
● Performs other job-related/miscellaneous duties as assigned by a competent authority.
Defense Logistics Agency, Ft. Belvoir, VA Office Automation Clerk
JUNE 2010 - JANUARY 2011
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
Bachelor of Science: Chemistry
AUGUST 2010 - MAY 2015
Concentration in Biochemistry
● Data Analysis &
● Instrument Validation &
● High Performance Liquid