Mahmoud Mohamed Fekry Farrag
Address: Midan Elgaish, Cairo, Egypt
Bachelor degree in Electrical Power Engineering at New Cairo Academy
• Graduation date: July 2017. Overall grade: Good . Graduation Project: Electrical power distribution system for Residential Compound.
• Grade: Excellent.
• 2017-Now Technical office engineer at Power Market Company. Responsibilities:
• Engineering study and design of shop drawings For Electrical Earthing & Lightning systems.
• Continuous monitoring the installation team in the site.
• Creating the financial and the technical offer for the in-hand projects.
• Continuous following up with the storage team to check the stock availability.
• Receiving the drawings approvals from the consultant.
• Attending the project inspection with the consultant and the main contractor. Studied & Executed Projects (Electrical Earthing and Lightning):
• District Cooling Station. (AlKaian Algadeed at New Managerial Capital)
• New Ministries Project.
• Goal Project (October - Sports city).
• AlLessan Hotel Project.
• Canadian university at New Capital.
• Elfatah Elaleem Masjid.
• Electrical power distribution system Design for “Beir Areida” Airport. Courses:
• 2016 Electrical power distribution system designing course – at EGYCET center.
• 2014 Electrical Classic control – at Jelecom.
• 2014 Human Resources management – at Fekra center. Training and field trips:
• 2016 Metro (electrical distribution, Plc, Rectifier station and UPS)
• 2015 Egyptian iron & steel company (DC machine and Electrical distribution)
• 2014 Metro (electrical distribution, Plc, Rectifier station and UPS) Skills:
• Computer Skills
• Microsoft Office
• Arabic: Mother tongue.
• English: spoken: good –
written/reading: very good.
• Military status: Exempted.
• Date of birth: 7th of November, 1994.