* ****** ***** ** • Ormond Beach, FL 32174 • United States
Palmer College of Chiropractic Port Orange, FL September 2014 - December 15,2017 Doctorate of Chiropractic degree, December 2017
• Dean's List for Academic Excellence - All Quarters
• Graded Cum Laude
Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond,VA August 2010 - May 2014 Bachelor of Science, Biology
• Dean's List for Academic
• Graduated Cum Laude
• Independent Study: "Medicinal Use of Plants in Neuromuscular Disorders" EXPERIENCE
Palmer College of Chiropractic Port Orange, FL
Gonstead Elective January 17, 2016-January 30,2016
• Refinement of skills learned in the core curriculum with attention to Gonstead X-ray analysis and adjusting procedures of the lumbar spine and pelvis.
Thompson Elective April 4, 2016-April 30,2016
• Understanding analytical and adjustive methods as written and practiced by Dr. J. Clay Thompson .
• Understanding Derefield and cervical syndrome analytical procedures, special approaches to the adjustive correction of pelvic misalignments, spondylolisthesis, ribcage and other spinal areas, terminal point table, and emphasis on practical work. Activator Methods I August 3,2016-August 17,2016
• Learning Activator procedures,
• Understanding mechanisms of subluxation.
• Analysis, adjustive procedures and light force Activator adjusting instrument. Sports Elective January 21,2017-January 24,2017
• Gain knowledge in common on-field treatment approaches.
• Prepare for emergencies that may occur at a sporting event, such as on-field emergency protocols, spinal and head trauma, implementing the ABC's of emergency care, skin lesions and extremity evaluation and treatment.
• Understanding the principles of stretching, myofascial release technique and taping. Flexion Distraction/Decompression October 10,2016-October 22,2016
• Understanding Flexion-Distraction Protocols I & II for the cervical and lumbar spine.
• Learning instructions on decompression using the s tandard decompression table (DX2) .
• Learning indications and contraindications to decompression will be taught.
• Students passing this course can provide flexion-distraction and decompression in Palmer clinics using the flexion-distraction tables (including the Cox 7 tables) and the standard (Dynatron DX2) decompression table. Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Technique November 7,2016-November 17,2016
• Understanding soft tissue injury, diagnosis and treatment procedures.
• Understanding correlation of soft tissue dysfunction with the vertebral subluxation complex.
• Learning functional assessment, differential diagnosis and case management of soft tissue lesions incorporating instrument-assisted procedures.
Comprehensive Spinal Rehabilitation May 3,2017- May 7,2017
• Understanding rehabilitative approach to spinal conditions that has a high patient outcome and response to care measure.
• Understanding functional restoration of joint arthro-kinematics and proper spinal movement.
• Review of clinical research that has supported functional rehabilitation model leading to improved patient outcomes and better third party reimbursement for active care CPT codes.
• Prepares students by enhancing their clinical treatment approach by utilizing soft tissue mobilization, nerve root flossing techniques, post-surgical and post-injury spinal rehabilitation, and emphasize cervico-thoracic and thoraco-lumbar adjusting skills
Palmer Chiropractic Clinic January 9,2017-September 12, 2017
• Treatment and adjustments of over 200 patient's..
• Participation in taking and review of over 20 x-rays performed on the patient.
• Treatment of over 70 non-adjustive therapies.
• Provided treatment services in Spanish, for patient's who's native language is not English. Associate Doctor Back Pain Relief Chiropractic Ormond Beach, FL January 31,2018- Present
• Examination of new and established patients in the office.
• Radiograph imaging and reviewing of x-ray films.
• Treatment of patients using diverisfied, Thompson, and Activator techinques.
• Referrals to medical doctors, as will as diagnostic imaging that can not be done in the practice.
• Participating in marketing events to promote practice ACTIVITIES
Gonstead Seminar of Chiropractic
• Technique and Advanced Classes 2015
Motion Palpation Institute
• Motion Palpation Institute 2016
Y-Files by Dr. John Donofrio
• Technique Seminar and Lecture 2016
• Spinal, Rib, TMJ, Spinal, and Extremity Technique 2017 ICA Chiropractic Pediatrics Seminar
• Chiropractic Pediatrics 101 2017
Business Development Events
• Starting Your Own Practice vs.Working In An Establish Practice by Dr.Stan Pierce 2015
• Developing Financing & Business Planning by Mike Goben from US Bank 2015
• Selecting a Precetor by Crystal Davis 2016
• Student Loan Debt & Picking a Finanical Advisor by Brad Combs and Stan Stewart. 2017 Port Orange License Renewal Series 2017-2018: Backs, Bellies, Babies and Beyond:Chiropractic's Role in Maternal and Pediatric Care by Lora Tanis D.C, DICCP. 2017
• Continue education course on Pediatric and maternal chiropractic care.