Nancy M. Miller, CPM®
949-***-**** \ email@example.com \ www.linkedin.com/in/nancy-miller-cpm
Commercial Property Manager
Strategic professional with extensive experience in Class A Commercial Office and retail property management. Combining deep industry knowledge with Sustainable LEED Experience.
• Tenant Relations
• Budgeting & Accounting
• Conflict Resolution
• Vendor Management
• LEED Certification
• Contract Negotiation
• Team Builder
South Coast Plaza. Costa Mesa, CA 926**-****-**** Senior Operations Manager (2010-2018)
Part of a small management team managing 1.2 million square feet of Class A High Rise office buildings with combined budgets totaling $20 million.
• Achieved LEED Platinum on two of the buildings upon recertification. The first in Orange County.
• Served as the company’s spokesperson, participating in industry panels on the LEED experience.
• Renegotiated the Janitorial and Landscape contracts resulting in significant savings and increased efficiencies.
• Maintained a high tenant retention rate.
• Supervised as many as 7 construction contracts at a time.
• Consistently achieved CAM increases below 3%.
Operations Manager (2001-2010)
Rapidly promoted to Operations Manager and Senior Operations Manager.
• Spearheaded LEED Accreditation earning the first three Gold LEED Existing Buildings in California.
• Developed and negotiated a comprehensive recycling program for the portfolio resulting in 70% recycling of all waste and a 50% reduction in trash hauling costs.
• Analyzed, implemented, trained and managed Building Engines tenant software program.
• Lead company wellness program for my department. Assistant Property Manager (1999-2001)
Recruited to manage 3rd party portfolio purchased by Calpers Pension plan.
• Managed a portfolio of 800,000 s.f. for Calpers including two high rise, three restaurants and a low rise office.
• Detailed monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to Ownership. Education
Bachelor of Arts (BA): University of California, Irvine Certified Property Manager (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Brokers’ License; Cal BRE
Experience Unlimited – Volunteer- Teach training classes for executives on employment tactics in the digital age. May 2018- Present
BOMA – Served on the board as Director for 2 years Orange County CA IREM
IREM Toastmasters -Sargent at Arms
President & Vice President of California Cove and La Mancha HOA boards Lagunatunes – Board Member and Choreographer