Name: Tejasri venigandla
Seeking a fulltime administrative role to grow my career as well as company growth
Experienced with Microsoft word, Excel, Power point and outlook
Expert in verbal and written communication skills
Good with office equipment
Experienced to solve the issues independently and with a team
Typing speed is 60 words per minute
Answer multiple phone lines, screen and route calls, translate and deliver telephone and voicemail messages
Handles various conference room calendars and schedules
Order all office supplies for the department and supply room
Retrieve and distribute incoming/outgoing mail on daily and deliver to team members
Schedules meetings and prepares agendas, briefing materials and presentations.
Able to send assist for meeting materials and minutes, including staff, committee and annual meetings.
Hard working and a quick learner
Coordinates New Hire information for hourly employees with Human Resources
Experienced to prepare PowerPoint presentations and other presentations as needed
Handled multiple tasks within the deadline driven environment
Experienced in internet search and find the solutions efficiently
Ability to learn, adapt and respond in a fast paced changing environment that shifts priorities, manages competing demands and deals with frequent changes, pressures, delays and unexpected events
Had a positive service attitude at all the times
Self-motivated person in work style, able to follow directions and learn new processes as needed
Maintains departmental filing and tracking systems
Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate deliverables, and able to take initiative to meet deadlines
Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to interact professionally and personally with Employees
ROLE: Devops Engineer July 2018 to august 2018
• Coordinated and managed all activities of the Release Management process throughout the Release life cycle and ensure that the required communication within the process.
• Creating branches, tags and setting up the projects. Also, build plans in CI tool (Jenkins).
• Build and deployments to the different environments.
• Troubleshooting of build errors in Jenkins for both the Software Configuration Mgmt. team and development team.
• Managing Daily Builds, Weekly Builds, Nightly Builds and Builds on fortnight basis.
• Maintaining and ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, norms & practices, identifying gaps and taking corrective administrative actions.
• Making of System/Process Automation through Shell Scripting.
• Automated Static Code Analysis tool PMD to the build process to validate the code against the coding guidelines and published the reports.
KIDS R KIDS November 2017 to June 2018
ROLE: Administrative Assistant
Greeted the people with the smile and friendly nature
Answered the telephones for supervisors/managers – take messages or field/answer all routine and questions
Coordinated with the parents and students regarding their daytime activities
Communicated with the parents about the student issues
Working in various computer portals that support growth of the company
Prepares draft correspondence other materials on the computer and various software and office applications
Generates, coordinates, maintains confidential reports, correspondence, presentations and other materials supporting the director’s activities under regular direction
Schedules and organizes basic calendar activities such as meetings, agendas, lunch arrangements, travel plans and staff activities under regular direction
Collects, opens, sorts, distributes and forwards incoming and outgoing mail
Performs additional assigned clerical and administrative projects as requested by manager
Good writing and reading, speaking skills
ROLE: SAP BASIS Administrator December 2016 to October 2017
• Involved in gathering technical requirements for NW Business Warehouse upgrade.
• Involved in design of temp DEV and QA systems for upgrade release. i.e built DEV and QA from existing DEV and PRD as system copies to support the upgrade of production BW instance.
• Extensively used tools like Solution Browser to assess the new business functionalities of the BW upgrade.
• Review upgrade guides and collect prerequisites for a successful upgrade of BW landscape.
• Worked with SAP up tool to perform the upgrade of the BW landscape.
• Worked extensively with BW development team to identify the issues during the upgrade and resolve with SAP OSS msg's and implementing snotes across the landscape.
• Performed kernel upgrades and implemented support packs accordingly.
• Worked with SAP technical support to identify any product issues and apply fixes to the landscape.
• Install additional application servers during maintenance window of Production System.
• Perform TMS administration and configured TMS routes.
• Involved in setting ORCL DB - Dataguard in high availability mode for production BW Database as a part of the DR.
• Performed Language installation.
• Worked on shell scripting to schedule ABAP Dump alerts, DDIC, Client changes notifications to SOX team.
WALMART July 2016 to November 2016
ROLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Experienced in incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in work environment.
Experienced in working in sales and have knowledge of the local area.
Assists manager of Sales with his/her daily duties as needed.
Effectively and professionally conveyed necessary fundamentals and details of the sale to the managers.
Explained the company policies and procedures to the new employees.
Provides information to customers that inquire about the products.
Ensures all documents produced by the Sales Department.
Coordinates necessary arrangements with other managers relating to sales. Establishes strong relationships with customers to ensure maximization of sales.
Follows up with past client events by sending out surveys. Compiles Guest Surveys and distributes them to Department Heads.
provides a professional images at all times through appearance and dress.
Respond to inquiries and provide information in a prompt and professional manner and according to established procedure