Yorktown, NY 646-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate Life Motivator Personal Development Positioning Coordinator as a Business Partner for Excellence Highly motivated, strategic and innovative coordinator with over 14 years of relevant experience. A genuine influencer who translates vision into initiatives that improve performance, results, and community engagement. Empowering leader who supports companies with a unique perspective and appreciation that human capital is every organization’s greatest asset. Ability to take initiative and execute tasks in a timely and accurate manner; determined professional effectively talented in leadership, results and overall efficiency. Thrives addressing challenges and converts vision and strategy into action.
Leadership & Staff Development
Employee Relations & Diversity
Staff Coaching & Mentoring
Strong Interpersonal, Planning & Organization
Proficient Computer Skills
Strong focus on detail
INTRIGUE DANCE & FITNESS LLC
Mohegan Lake, NY
Manage all operations of self-owned Dance & Fitness studio, including implementation of policies, project and business management, philanthropy, fundraising, HR, financials, training employees, business and personal development.
● Lead strategic planning, operations, skillful coordination and marketing.
● Drive customer & employee relations, brand positioning, revenue growth, financial management and business development.
● Demonstrate outstanding courtesy and strong interpersonal skills in all customer, community & employee interactions.
● Implement all business development strategy through community outreach, fundraising, web presence and social media marketing.
● Build relationships with schools, corporations and community partners.
● Create collegial atmosphere among employees and contractors,clearly articulating the company's values and expectations among employees to build a cohesive, mission-driven team.
● Train, mentor and hire new employees.
● Implement clear goals for each student and employee and track her or his progress carefully, providing support, assistance and extra training whenever needed.
● Organize personal and professional calendars.
● Represent the organization at civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community and industry.
● Interface with external stakeholder on a broad spectrum of events, fundraisers and projects.
● Assist in a professional, courteous and helpful manner to appropriately handle client and business-to-business operations.
TANYA BRENNAN PAGE 2
P. CHASING LTD
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Business Owner, Operational Manager 2007 to 2010
● Oversaw the complete creation and operation of co-owned gas station, cafe and convenience store.
● Created and implemented a strategic plan.
● Secured, obtained and complied with all necessary licenses, permits and tax requirements.
● Hired and evaluated the work of employees and business partners.
● Managed ongoing due diligence of competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
● Exhibited leadership and conduct that personified the vision articulated in the company's strategic plan.
BRENNAN RESTAURANT BUILDING & SUPPLY CORP.
Office Manager 2004 to 2007
● Managed the president's and all employees' extensive calendars cohesively.
● Coordinated staff meetings and external town halls as needed.
● Prepared and handled confidential and personnel information.
● Maintained content, accuracy and visual organization of files.
● Organized, maintained and procured office supplies, inventory and managed all documents.
● Handled confidential projects as assigned.
● Supervised and trained administration, billing and collection staff.
● Managed project deadlines and maintained compliance with local, state and federal laws.
● Managed projects and served as primary liaison between client and multiple external distributors to ensure clarity of goals and quality while adhering to deadlines. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: PSYCHOLOGY, CUM LAUDE 2007
Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
Completed professional development in Psychology.
Dean's List Honoree 6 consecutive semesters
Tony Robbins Business Mastery Graduate
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
Psi Chi National Honor Society
Member, Alumni Association
Member, Small Business Association (2007 - present) Infomercial Spokeswomen for Joy Mangano's National Bestselling book "Inventing Joy"