Marine Cargo Specialist - Dock Services
Berwyn, IL 60402
Over 20 years of experience working in international trade and shipping/receiving environments in Italy. Well versed in safety
regulations to minimize workplace incidents. Directed truck drivers to load/unload shipping containers in high volume movements.
Achieved record number of container movements while meeting all quality standards. Excellent communication skills dealing with
both management and staff. Ability to obtain contracts from other shipping companies. Great at dealing with diverse cultures and
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Pro Loader Associate
Home Depot - Downers Grove, IL
March 2016 to Present
Working with customers in deciding and choosing products, help load and keep in order Merchandise. Maintain store appearance in a welcoming shopping area. Marine Cargo Specialist
Dock Services - La Spezia, Liguria
1997 to Present
Expedites and sees to the safe handling and smooth flow of cargo within pier areas by allocating and arranging space for incoming and outgoing cargo; checking loading, unloading, and outgoing and stowage activities for conformance with established requirements and security standards by directing traffic movement to prevent undue congestion and delay.
• Communicate with other coworkers via two-way radio.
• Coordinating the loading/unloading of shipping containers.
• Recorded inspection data in a handheld computing device.
• Responsible for securing shipping containers on board with special fastening equipment on ship or vessel.
• Leading crane operators and truck drivers to load/unload shipping containers in a quick and efficient manner.
• Increased container movements while meeting all safety regulations and quality standards.
• Performed other duties as assigned.
COLONY HARDWARE SUPPLY - Mc Cook, IL
June 2017 to September 2017
Over counter sales, phone orders and sales.
United Stationers - Broadview, IL
1994 to 1995
• Responsible for fulfilling customer orders in a timely fashion.
• Prepared items for customer shipment.
• Handled over 10,000 items
• Reviewed packing slips against picked items to ensure accuracy of orders. Hairstylist
Hair Performers - Oak Park, IL
1990 to 1994
• Accurately performed cuts, styles, perms, and color to client's satisfaction.
• Developed rapport with all customers. Maintained a welcoming atmosphere.
• Consulted clients with different styles, cuts, colors, etc.
• Recommended products for the maintenance of hair quality.
• education to learn new hair techniques and safety/hygiene regulations. Stock Associate
Berwyn Finer Foods - Berwyn, IL
1986 to 1989
• Responsible for stocking shelves with products for consumer consumption.
• Priced, bagged, loaded/unloaded products in store.
• Conducted inventory cycle counts.
Ippolito School of Cosmetology
• Proven talent for being an adaptable, hardworking, reliable, and dedicated team player.
• Hands-on, versatile employee with demonstrated track record of prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner while
• Creatively reduced cycle times for better productivity.
• Friendly personality committed to excellence.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a diverse population.