Little Elm, TX ***** US
● 7+ years of administrative work in the telecommunications industry.
● Experienced with supporting multiple busy Project Managers.
● Recently finished up a project as a project admin on a fiber project in the Texas market.
● Proficient with MS Excel. Able to utilize VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables to track project schedules/financials. Scored an 80% on the MS Excel Power User Prove-It Test.
● Local to the area. Available to interview and start immediately. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Samsung Electronic America .
● Created project schedule and assigned engineers daily for C&I department for Samsung Sprint Network Migration program.
● Ran daily calls for updates on project schedules for the C&I team (All markets).
● Created daily reports on cancellations and ongoing troubleshooting migration.
● Worked closely with engineers to insure reports are accurate for all stakeholders on project. HMI Services – Irving, TX
● Fiber Project for Frontier Communications.
● Administrative duties pertaining to Fiber Networks.
● Utilized Frontier’s internal database to download project specific documents to hand off to project management.
● Coordinate with the Construction Managers out in the field.
● Pulled permits and handed off to project management.
● AP data entry.
● Assembling customer invoices.
● Maintaining various tracking tools.
Ericsson - Plano, TX
November 2011 - August 2016
July 2015 - August 2016
● Project specialist for the Google Fiber project.
● Extensive experience with SAP Effective communication skills Advance Computer Skills Dedicated team player.
● Assist with tracking, updating and reporting on project related activities.
● Utilize MS Excel to track and compile project information and prepare status reports for management.
● Review and reconcile project issues at the request of the Project Manager.
● Business execution in the SAP Financials and project management systems.
● Monitor and maintain SAP data quality.
Engineering Project Coordinator
August 2013 - December 2014
● Key administrative support professional adept at working in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills.
● Create New Requisitions as directed by Resource Managers and route to VPs for approval.
● Update existing Req's with any changes as directed by Regional Managers.
● Processing of equipment for both incoming and outgoing contract staff.
● Created detailed Weekly Reports to be reviewed during Review Board Meeting approvals for any New Resources from Department VP and Directors. Pulled Reports from SAP Assisted with updating and creating internal process tool, used to track all Off-Shore Resources. Siterra Support
November 2011 - January 2013
● Coordinated for Sprint project for North Texas market.
● All clerical duties as required Attend Weekly Conference call / Assist Project Management with tracking, updating and reporting on project related activities. Ericsson Project Documentation - Site Handler/ Sprint Project Documentation Siterra Updates and maintains technical databases and generates reports.
● Tracks and compiles project information and prepares status reports for management. Reviews and reconciles project issues at the request of the Project Manager.
● Assists Project Manager as needed, for all Reporting request by the customer (Sprint).
● Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis. Goodman Networks – Dallas TX
Project Coordinator – PMO Group
February 2011 – October 2011
● Uploads of Project Closeout documents using Siterra and NORAD.
● Provided a key interface with Market teams for document retrieval I served as the key
● CASPER reporting prime for the Operations organization. KR Wind – Dallas, TX
April 2008 - January 2010
● Project Coordination for all aspects of the project to include Project Managers and all Site Employees Document Creation.
● Maintenance for Project and Site Managers Worked with all departments to ensure ISO certification.
● Executive Travel & Itinerary Arrangements / Event Coordination Payroll and Accounts Administration for Site Employees Sustained and negotiated the external business partnership for Site Equipment Recorded and distributed Weekly Project Meetings Minutes. Education
University of North Texas - Bachelor's Degree
● Microsoft Projects