Ehsan Danyal Syed
Experience CLOCKTOWER PROPERTIES REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE NEW YORK, NY Jun 2018 – Present * Manage a portfolio of commercial and residential properties.
* Management of day to day operations of a commercial building with AAA tenants.
* Screen prospective tenants for commercial and residential real estate assets.
* Assist with real estate development projects of an entire waterfront in Kingston, NY.
* Meet with city officials, attorneys, architects, and engineers in order to advance real estate development projects. Nov 2017 – Apr 2018 REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT CONSULTANT FEASIBLE PROPERTIES NEW YORK, NY
* Researching and underwriting of multi-family real estate investment opportunities.
* Building and maintaining of financial models.
* Performing investment due diligence and assist in the management of portfolios.
* Coordinating with property management firms to plan improvement strategies for the multi-family portfolios.
* Analyzing start-up cost for a new private equity fund.
* Conducting on-site inspections of multi-family investments in North Carolina. June 2015 – May 2017 REAL ESTATE AGENT DOUGLAS ELLIMAN NEW YORK, NY
* Provided assistance and guidance to buyers and sellers through real estate transactions.
* Coordinated intermediate negotiation processes by successfully consulting clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, and other relevant matters.
* Conducted comparative market analysis and presented the findings to the clients.
* Managed Multiple Listings System and successfully updated dozens of records of properties on a daily bases.
* Maintained a rigorous schedule with potential customers and clients. June 2014 - June 2015 SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE NEW YORK, NY
* Conduct Interviews to determine eligibility for retirement, disability, and social supplement income.
* Adjudicate funds valued over $2.5 million dollars.
* Maintain comprehensive knowledge of Federal and State policies in order to efficiently administer the social programs to thousands of claimants.
July 2001- Sep 2011 U.S. NAVY SUPERVISOR POINT LOMA, CA
* Directly supervised 37 personnel, and served as the guide for anti-terrorism/force protection for patrol zone, and enforced all laws and regulation.
* Implemented, reviewed, and updated command anti-terrorism policy.
* Ensured 100% accountability of sensitive equipment valued more than $20,000,000 by using technical expertise and meticulous administrative skills.
Education NEW YORK UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE NEW YORK, NY 2015 - 2017 * Masters in Real Estate Development and Finance.
* Prepared a budget for a Real Estate Development Project in NYC.
* Focus on sustainable development and energy efficiency.
* Using Financial models, analyzed Macro and Micro trends in Real Estate Markets. 2012 - 2014 NEW YORK UNIVERSITY WAGNER SCHOOL OF PUBLIC SERVICE NEW YORK, NY
* Masters in Public Administration ’14 International Public & Nonprofit Management and Policy.
* Executive Board Member of the Wagner Review Journal.
* Prepared a proposal for the implementation of Participatory Budget for the City of New Orleans.
* Elected member of the New York University Senate.
* Conducted a yearlong research that identified waste to energy technologies in Brazilian agriculture sector. 2
2006 - 2011 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADELPHI, MD
* Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Minor in History.
* Awarded the Dean’s List for achieving 4.0 GPA, during the entire final year of Undergraduate studies.
* Member of the Criminal Justice and Intelligence Club and Legal Studies Club. Activities
2014 – Present NYS Real Estate License NEW YORK, NY 2015 – Present Urban Land Institute – Member NEW YORK, NY MISCELLANEOUS
I have lived and traveled throughout many different countries, such as Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Monaco, San Marino, Dubai, and Brazil. This experience not only allows me to work well with people from diverse backgrounds, but to build long-term professional relationships. I am proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Costar, Preqin, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Argus.