JILL MARIE MEYER
**** * ******** ******, ********, Colorado 80226
Talent Assessment, Negotiations, Networking,Full Life-Cycle Recruiting, Analytical Skills, Social Media, Resume Critique, Content Creation, Editing, Customer Service, Candidate Success, Attention to Detail
Infinity Consulting Solutions 2017 - Present
- Specialize in IT recruitment for all contract, contract to hire and permanent placements.
- Utilize JobDiva, an Application Tracking System, to source candidates as well as various search boards such as Monster, CareerBuilder.com and Dice.
- Cold call candidates to assess their skill set and background.
- Hold a strong Linkedin presence to communicate with candidates and market current opportunities.
- Meet with every candidate to understand their career objectives and provide them with an understanding of Denver’s current market and resume critique.
- Currently a member of ICS’s team to enhance both client and candidate experiences with in the company. We meet bi-weekly to discuss new ideas on the experience of ICS as well as ways to implement new processes.
- Attend networking events and technology meet ups throughout the Denver Metro area. Positions:QA Engineers, Full Stack Developers, System Engineers, Help Desk and Desktop Support, AWS Dev Ops Engineers, Network Engineers and Administrators, Application Support. Legal Administrative Assistant 2016 - 2017
Rosenberg & Gluck, LLP
- Assist attorneys in negotiation of settlement packages by conducting legal research and documentation.
- Analyze legal documents.
- Act as the primary contact for the attorney’s clients as well as direct communication with insurance companies and defense attorneys.
- Handled client’s Medicaid, Medicare and Disability benefits. This included advising and explanation of benefits to clients.
Management Trainee 2015 - 2016
Long Island, NY
- Primary responsibility was to manage and maintain quarterly quota in sales.
- Account management responsibilities included cold calling into body shops to negotiate a working business partnership.
- Other responsibilities included account marketing, training and development of new employees and customer service management.
- Successfully completed Enterprise’s Sales and Marketing training program after being promoted from intern to full-time employee.
University at Albany Graduated December 2015
Bachelors of Arts, Journalism
Albany, New York
UAlbany GO,Media and Student Relations Intern Fall 2015 National Society Of Leadership and Success, Vice President Spring 2014 Victoria Secret Street Team, Campus Ambassador Spring 2014 Pi Sigma Epsilon, Recruitment Chair Fall-Spring 2014