Faizy Faizy Khan Khan
Business System Analyst
Business System Analyst and Certified Salesforce Administrator with demonstrated history of delivering the projects and extending maintenance support post implementation. Highly Skilled in Requirement Gathering,Business Analytics,Microsoft Excel, SQL, and Salesforce. Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum environment with strong business results. Experience
2018-07 - present Business System Analyst
CA Technologies, Hyderabad
Title : Product Release Redesign - Case Management Enhancement Description : To reduce complexity and time, Case Creation method was simplified by moving to custom case creation instead of Standard.
Title : Volume Driver Analysis - Case Management Enhancement Description : Improve the effectiveness of the Volume Driver Analysis (VDA) calculations by providing more granular selections.
• Worked with Business on simplifying the process and understanding the requirements.
• Created schema and Profile/Permission changes to new VF Pages
• Dataloaded 900K+ Cases with updated values
• Created the custom objects,fields,page layouts and assigned appropriate profiles and permissions.
• Data clean up,Data mapping and Dataload exercise on 80+ Records in both Testing and Production Environment.
• Ensure Reports and Dashboards utilized correct mappings. 2016-06 - 2018-06 Associate Business System Analyst CA Technologies, Hyderabad
Title : Salesforce Knowledge Centered Support
Description : To reduce complexity and increase efficiency for Support Engineers,GCS Knowledge base was migrated from ECM to SFDC.
Worked closely with Business to analyze and understand Business requirements; gathered User, Functional and Non-Functional requirements & translated the requirements into User Stories for Scrum process using Rally.
Setup Knowledge Object and did the configuration for all objects,fields,record types,page layouts,workflow rules and validation rules.
Worked with Salesforce Support Team to overcome the standard limitation of Salesforce Classic Knowledge and suggested workarounds.
Permission sets – Created Permission set which differentiate between View er, Author and Publisher. Also setup 6 test accounts for Business testing.
• Process Builder - Created Process Builder to accomplish change of article record type to another. Knowledge Access -Worked with Business on understanding how to provide Knowledge Access to users.Accomplished it with help of Dataload.
• Knowledge Document -Also worked with Service desk team by providing them KB Articles for process to give Title : Automic JIRA Migration/Integration
Description : After acquiring the Automic Software, CA Business decided to build Problem Case Management solution
(similar to their existing Automic Case Management system) with JIRA integration to continue same support experience and processes to its customers and employees for Automic Products. Role :
Title : Case Management Enhancement
Description : To improve the user experience, monthly deployment is done where new features are researched/deployed.
access to Author and Publisher and also to delete an article. Product/Component/Release Mapping – For migration of Articles, Product-Component-Release needed to be mapped between ECM and SFDC. Analysed data from both systems and created mapping file with 1-1,1-n,n-1 relationships and ensured every scenario is covered.
• Loaded 80k+ Articles via Salesforce Dataloader.
• Created Custom Reports and Dashboards with proper access
• Presented all the work to Stakeholders in every sprint review and participated in Deployment Activities.
• Handled Service Desk Tickets(Support L1/L2) during Supercare of KCS.
• Configured Object /field CRED Settings & setup Profiles,Page layouts and custom settings.
• Created Custom objects/buttons and labels to achieve the functionalities.
• Set up Process Builders, Email Templates and Email Alerts.
• Created/Deployed all the changes via Change set to Production and took care of all manual steps.
• Performed QA/Regression Testing and handled Service Desk Tickets for Supercare.
• POC on Agile Requirement Designer Tool as part of CA on CA Initiative.
• QA Testing and Regression testing for Service Cloud User Stories.
• CES Enhancement Project - Took KT and Performed all manual steps and configurations in Production.
• Presentation on ' Salesforce Summer 17 Release' with comparisons to current business scenarios.
• Part of Kanban team to handle Case Management related L1/L2 Tickets. Education
2012 - 2016 VIT University, Vellore
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics 8.87
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Skilled in SQL/SOQL
Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Dataloader
Experience in Salesforce Workbench
Certificates & Accomplishments
2017 Salesforce Certified Administrator (SU17)
2017 Business English Certificates / BEC (Cambridge) Vantage 2017-06 Above and Beyond - For Consistently performing as a fresher. Taking up Salesforce Summer ‘17 release analysis as a BSA. Analyzed and presented excellently to entire GCS audience. 2018-07 Above and Beyond - For outstanding contribution in VDA project and customer support space. Handling multiple assignments with high focus, collaboration and agility.