EMPLOYER: Gardens By The Sea Nursery 2009 - 2017
JOB TITLE: Office Manager & Bookkeeping
Retail Nursery & Landscaping Business - Responsible for day-to-day accounting and operational duties - managing bills, invoicing, payroll, monthly reconciliation, worker’s comp insurance payroll reports, preparation of quarterly and year end taxes. Assisted with reviewing contracts and payment schedules for new jobs with customers. Ensured customer concerns and changes addressed. Maintained “daily work schedules” and handled all scheduling of delivery schedules, new jobs, work orders and consultation appointments. Kept Manager apprised of any and all changes to calendar in addition to incoming plant deliveries and outgoing scheduled deliveries. Also handled all correspondence.
EMPLOYER: Willow Lane Growers 2006 - 2009
JOB TITLE: Office Manager & Light Bookkeeping
Landscape Company – Basic bookkeeping - invoicing, payment of bills, and utilities. Prepared estimates, contracts & payment schedules. Responsible for keeping owner and foremen apprised of all updates and changes. Handled payroll & any employee related matters.
EMPLOYER: KEA Architecture & Counter Intelligence 2003 - 2006
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
Both Small Businesses - Managed billing, accounts receivable, payroll (QuickBooks) Appointment scheduling for installation of kitchen countertops.
EMPLOYER: Anderson’s La Costa Nursery 2001 - 2003
JOB TITLE: Office Manager
Retail Nursery & Landscaping Business - Managed billing and payroll. Recorded nursery’s monthly sales for quarterly taxes. Kept owner informed of day to day business sales totals and important business related issues. Interacted with vendors and customers daily. Prepared estimates, contracts and payment schedules. Responsible for keeping both customers and ls foreman apprised of any changes or concerns related to job
EMPLOYER: Centex Homes 1997 - 2001
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts payable for General Contractor. High volume full cycle - batching, coding and data entry.
• Experience with general accounting principles accounts receivable, accounts payable, tracking expenses, adhering to budgets
• Excellent skills in working as part of a team as well as working independently
• Ability to perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workloads, and changing priorities covering a variety of assigned
• Ability to complete assignments independently or with minimal supervision
• Ability to resolve issues independently and understand when to seek guidance from a Supervisor
• Excellent communication skills - written, by telephone or in person with customers, vendors, fellow co-workers and
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST