Penny Marie Blumenschein
**** ******* **. ****, **********, Florida
Telephone: 937-***-**** Email: email@example.com
To obtain a job in the logistics/managed accounts/office management/purchasing field.
Has succeeded in career by communicating effectively, using logistics, purchasing, and customer service skills to improve operations to retain and enhance client base through trust, dedication, and proactive measures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Attention to detail
Strong verbal and written communicator
Capability to work unsupervised
Proven ability to manage and coordinate
Proactive with time management skills
Experience in Customer Service both nationally and globally
Excels at computer software including AS400
Ability to write SOP’s and implement training
2012 to 2018
Logistics Coordinator, Hit Promotional Products Largo, FL
• Contact customers prior to delivery to confirm and coordinate delivery times.
• Key member of global distribution operations team that coordinates shipments across multiple countries.
• Coordinate with freight forwarders to expedite international shipments.
• Establish transportation cost standards and economical shipping practices.
• Manage and track shipments providing customers with advice and shipping alternatives.
• Appropriately manage shipping documentation used for customs.
• Decrease billing errors by 95% by managing transportation information.
• Liaison with suppliers and origin stations.
• Liaison with different departments within the company to facilitate shipments both domestically and internationally.
• Managed quality control by ensuring that orders reached their destination for client events on time.
Outsourcing Coordinator Purchasing
• Negotiated contracts with outside providers to minimize costs to the company and customers.
• Processed orders to factories domestically and Mexico for items not produced at our regional facilities.
• Determined shipping methods for customers and communicated with internal customer service with shipment tracking.
• Processed all accounts receivable and payable paperwork to the accounting department.
Sales Account Coordinator
• Retained and ensured proper handling and care of 75 key client accounts.
• Provided an exemplary level of service to clients to both maintain and extend the relationships for future business opportunities.
• Consistently exceeded department expectations for productivity and accuracy levels.
• Remedied customer challenges by selecting promotional products and samples to use for their website stores or shows including the artwork used for imprinting.
• Communicated with customers as soon as issues arose to immediately determine a resolution before the problem escalated.
• Planned and executed National Sales Department shows and literature.
• Created sales presentations for 10 outside sales representatives.
OTHER PREVIOUS ROLES INCLUDE:
Inside Sales Coordinator
Managed Accounts Coordinator
Purchasing for OEM
Account Receivable and Payable
Accounting Studies Franklin University Columbus, OH
Starting Classes at Saint Petersburg College for Supply Chain Management
Habitat for Humanity – Built homes for low income families.
SPCA – Raised money and provided items for displaced animals.