EDUCATION Current University
Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ
BS in Electrical & Computer Engineering
Expected Fall 2018
Raritan Valley Community College, Branchburg NJ
AS in Computer Science and Mathematics
Graduated May 2016
PROJECTS RUAutomated, Software Engineering Design Jan 2018 – May 2018, Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ
● Developed a full stacked mobile application that restaurant owners can download and use for their waitresses, hostess, customers, chefs, managers and payment options.
● This application was intended for use with employees having their own device which had a specific activity for each user that allowed the restaurant to operate efficiently and effectively. This was accomplished by using Google’s Firebase that allowed communication between staff personnel. Home Defender, Capstone Senior Design
December 2017 - May 2018, Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ
● Researched and developed a home surveillance mobile application that typical house owners can purchase in replace of other expensive systems.
● In our design we used a programmable roomba, raspberry pi, arduino, sensors and cameras which communicated with Google’s Firebase that allowed users to view details of their house and see that information from their mobile application.
April 2018, Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ
● Created an android phone application that took top pick up lines parsed from the internet, stored them into Google’s Firebase, and then used a ranking algorithm that allowed users to rank each individual pick up line.
April 2017, Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ
● Developed a full stacked website and plugin for the Linux program gimp, which acted as an github for images such as JPG and PNG.
● Implemented account creation for users, directory with changes to allow users to see edits and real-time editing which allows creators to edit the same picture online. Autonomous Car, Raritan Valley Community College Math Club Fall 2013 - May 2016, Raritan Valley Community College, Branchburg NJ
● Built and programmed a full working autonomous RC car that was able to avoid obstacles when driving to the target destination.
● This project was designed with a Raspberry PI and ultrasonic distance sensors which when programmed acted like the brains and eyes for the car. SKILLS COMPUTER LANGUAGES TECHNOLOGIES OPERATING SYSTEMS Java
Mobile App Engineering • Hardware & Software Design Embedded Systems • Software Engineering • Digital Logic & System Design • Data Structures • Digital & Electronic Devices • Virtual Reality • Capstone Design • Intro to Computer Systems Programming • Computer Architecture • Linear Systems and Signals • Discrete Mathematics • Programming Methodology I & II HONORS DEAN’S LIST, Fall 2013 - 2018, Rutgers University/Raritan Valley Community College WINNER, Spring 2018 Rutgers ECE Expo Capstone Day, Rutgers University Won 6th place out of 70 projects at ECE Capstone Day with our Home Defender Senior design project. WINNER, April 2017 HackRU, Rutgers University
Won 2nd place overall out of over 1,000 students at HackRU with our GimpHub website design. LEADER, Fall 2014 - May 2015 Raritan Valley Community College Math Club president and project manager for the entire 2014 and 2015 academic year.