I am a highly motivated accounting professional who is extremely passionate about accounting and would like to work within a corporation that will utilize my experience, problem solving capabilities and seeking opportunities to improve business growth. I’m willing to relocate anywhere near the job.
Summary of Skills and Administrative Experience
• Having strong interpersonal and superior organizational skills and scheduling abilities;
• Transcend easily into a team or solo work environment. Self-starter and problem-solver with keen attention to organization needs and details; an innovator with creative skills and experiences to meet the business goals; a responsible, dedicated, approachable accountant who is fully committed to teamwork. Able to work independently; provide leadership when necessary; multitask and meet deadlines;
• Strong knowledge of Accounting principles U.S GAAP and other regulatory accounting principles
• Trilingual language in English, Burmese, Chinese-Mandarin.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel (VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLE, SUMIFS, MACRO, GRAPHS, CHARTS), SQL, Power Point, Outlook, QuickBooks, MYOB, Peachtree, Syteline, SAP, Snagit, Industrios. Ability to operate 10-key by touch. Professional Experience
GNF, a Novartis Company
Accountant – Contract Position (07/16 to 09/16); SAP Accounting software;
• Maintaining existing accounting systems and assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new systems.
• Prepare and standard recurring and ad-hoc journal entries by using SAP Accounting software.
• Financial Analysis Reports & Post JE – Prepaid amortization, Bonus Accrual / Allocation, Reclass, contract accrual :Loan, Patent, License, Benefit / Benefit Allocation
• Post journal entries for other staff members
• Prepare fixed asset reconciliations
• Prepare various other account reconciliation, formatting and reporting: WIP By Project, Sunshine reporting
• Participate in annual control documentation and testing
• Various filing and other document retention projects
• Produce and test written procedures
• Assist in other accounting activities as assigned ARRK Product Development Group USA, INC
Staff Accountant (07/15 to 5/16); 11 months;
Accounting Clerk (08/14 to 06/15); 11 months; Syteline Accounting software;
• Assists in implementing and developing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures for the purpose of providing internal financial controls throughout the company.
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
• Review Vouchering, backup approval and posting. Wire payment, ACH payment, Analyze issued checks, Credit Card Payment, Employee Reimbursement, Journal Entries, Solving Error & Issue list, Cash control, A/P aging report. Recruiting, Training & Supervising accounting clerk;
• Month End Report: Prepaid & Accrued Expenses; Prepaid freight, Prepaid rent, Prepaid Insurance, Prepaid property tax, Bank reconciliation, Petty Cash, Reclass AR small balance variance, Bonus accrual JE, Monthly recurring Expenses review, Fixed Assets depreciation, inventory, property & revenue accounting, sales tax report, Cash flow detail & statement, Budget vs. Actual analysis, foreign currency conversion.
• Experience in GAAP accounting and monthly closing processes. Recruiting, training, supervising accounting assistant for daily & monthly tasks.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Ability to work fast, efficient and organized. Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process. MYINT MYINT KHINE (HEIDI)
3608 Lookout Drive,
Modesto, CA 95355
Asia Trade House Limited, Yangon, Myanmar
Senior Accountant (09/13 to 01/14; 5 months); Accountant (02/05 to 01/11; 5 years and 11 months); Bookkeeper (12/02 to 01/05; 2 years and one month);
• Responsible for performing accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with generally acceptable accounting principles in a timely deadline;
• Staffing, Coaching and Training; Monitored Segregation of Duties, control & performance evaluation;
• Responsible for GL accounts and bank accounts reconciliation;
• Oversee daily process and monitoring accounts payable and receivable;
• Maintain fix assets depreciation schedule and multiple month reports on timely basis;
• Liaised with external auditors & provided the support for their auditing requirements;
• Analyzed revenue recognition, foreign currency conversions, sales returns, variance analysis;
• Collaborated effectively with business manager to resolve variances, refine forecasts, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Education and Accreditations
Master of Commerce- ADV (Professional Accounting)
University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Equivalent to MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION in USA as of ACEI Ref# 06.1046.15 Eligible to sit for CPA Exam approved by CBA.
02/11 – 06/13
Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons.) (Passed with Distinction) University of Computer Studies, Yangon, Myanmar
Equivalent to BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in COMPUTER SCIENCE in USA as of ACEI Ref# 06.1046.15 05/95 – 12/99
Group Diploma in Management Accounting, Level 3 (Passed with Distinction) London Chamber of Commerce and Industry from EDI, United Kingdom Certificates in Book-keeping and Accounts, Level 1 &2 (Passed with Distinction) London Chamber of Commerce and Industry from EDI, United Kingdom 06/97 – 12/97
01/97 – 06/97
Certificate in Computerized Accounting, Level 3 (MYOB) MAS, Management & Accountancy School, Yangon, Myanmar Certificate in Sales Tax and Use Tax Seminar
06/09 – 09/09
Completed Courses: The University of Queensland, Australia Master of Commerce- ADV (Professional Accounting)
Economics for Commerce (ECON7002)
Management Systems (MGTS7202)
Statistics for Business & Economics (ECON7300)
Financial Accounting (ACCT7102)
Corporate Accounting (ACCT7104)
Managerial Accounting & Control (ACCT7107)
Business Law (LAWS7010)
Corporate Law (LAWS7011)
Business Taxation (LAWS7012)
Business Information Systems (ACCT7209)
The Macro economy(ECON7020)
Electronic Commerce Fundamentals(INFS7210)
Portfolio Management (FINM7403)
References: Available on request.