Feb **** - Senior IT Architect, client - BMO Harris FIS
Apr 2017 Environment : Linux (Red Hat), AIX, TSO/MVS, ISPF/SDSF/REXX/JCL, CA ESP, WebSphere, Tomcat/Apache.
• Sole application/environmental support for 12 environments (OLB).
• Coordinated deployment on Mainframe/WebSphere (AIX)/Linux Servers per implementation Schedule
• Worked with Dev, Testing, Application Development et al infrastructure teams to resolve issues within SLA.
• Handled communication with stake holders and management during any critical issue.
• Administered mainframe batch cycles (TSO/AIX); completed automation for batch cycles.
• Built WebSphere 6.1/18.104.22.168 environments.
• Troubleshot migration of environment and client application from WAS 6.1 to WAS 22.214.171.124.
Sep 2007 - Unix System Administrator, SOC Orbitz
June 2012 Environment : Linux (Red Hat/CentoS), Solaris (9), MongoDB, Hadoop, Glu,Tomcat, Netcool, Remedy, ServiceNow.
• Sites (server/stack/cluster) support; incident response/reporting [inter- nal/external]; deployments.
• Improved event monitoring of sites supported (removing false alerts, adding checkpoints based on past events); updated SOPs.
• Compiled daily internal report for incidents and issues on shift.
• Handled incident/problem tickets; executed change requests.
• Mentored new hires.
Aug 2006 - Contractor, client - New York Stock Exchange InsightGlobal Aug 2007 Environment: Compaq Non-Stop systems (Sierra 88000 running G06.24 OS), HP Linux (Red Hat).
• Senior Operator for the SIAC Operations RNOC Team
• Initialized and monitored start of day for NMS quote and tape systems
• Checked modifications to proprietary databases.
Sep 2004 - Unix Contractor, client - Northern Trust Modis Jun 2006 Environment: Solaris (6/7/8/LDOMs), AIX, Veritas Foundation Suite, RedHat, WebLogic, Remedy.
• Unix Projects Team, worked as Unix/Linux support on projects to update existing and new products for customers, including application and envi- ronment support up to production deployment.
• created cluster groups and file system infrastructure for development teams; supported DBAs.
• Migrated legacy applications to new hardware and software, ensuring ap- plication resource expectations were met in terms of OS tuning, network ports (internal/firewall) and external storage.
Aug 1999 - System Administrator, client - Pharmacia IBM GLobal Services Feb 2002 Environment: HPUX (8/9/10), MC/ServiceGuard, NetBackup, Net- Worker, SGI IRIX (6.5), Solaris (7/8), Tru64, AIX (4.5)
• Incident/ticket response.
• Monthly maintenance: cluster failovers, system restarts, patching.
• Configured SNMP agents for HP tools (EMS/Preventive/Measureware).
• Administered backups and recovery.
• Scripted for systems audit reports.
Feb 1993 - Systems Administrator, Jackson State University Aug 1999 Environments: Windows, Apple, SGI IRIX (4/5/6)
• Technical Specialist for Community Health Program (Psychology)
• Systems Administrator for Communications Department
• Scientific Visualization for Chemistry Department: administered DoD grant supported computer lab, installed/upgraded hardware software for SGI workstations and midrange computers.
• Technical Director of AHPCRC summer intensive programs for HS students: curated instructors; installed and integrated distributed computer lab. MILTI LEONARD
OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Mark-
down, RStudio, Jupyter
0 LOC 5000 LOC
R • SQL
IBM OpenBadge MTM 2017
RHSA - 2008
CCNA - 2002
NetSec cert, Depaul, IPD - 2004
MS, CompSci, Jackson State - 1992
BA, ClassLang, Vanderbilt - 1986