Ly Quang Khanh Pham
Day of Birth: 03/05/1982
I am a hardworking, reliable, honest, enthusiastic, and responsible team player. I wholly apply myself to every task at hand. With my positive attitude, passion for the agriculture, bright smile and willingness to learn, I set high standards for myself, such as consistently and effectively improving my skills.
2013 Diploma of Horticulture, North Coast TAFE, NSW
2004 Bachelor of Crop Science, Can Tho University, Vietnam
1999 Higher School Certificate, Hong Ngu 3 High School, Vietnam
August 2017 – Present: Manager of Lotus and Dragon Fruit Farm at Casino, NSW, Australia
- Responsible for scheduling and managing over 10 staff members.
- Supervising workplace, machinery maintenance procedures, operation of machinery.
- Investigating pests and diseases and determining method and implementing pests, diseases control program.
- Implement soil test and set up nutrient program for every kind of crop.
- Testing samples of produce for quality, size and purity.
- Inspecting, monitoring product quality issues, and adjust produce processes.
- Ensuring that required standards of hygiene are observed at storage, processing and packing facilities and in transport vehicles.
December 2013 – August 2017: Self- Farmer at 308 Pine Creek way, Bonville, NSW, Australia.
- Gained experience and knowledge of growing multiple different species of plants such as: Taro, Sugarcane, Banana, Bamboo, Yam and Yam Bean, Lemongrass, Dragon Fruit (Red and White variety), Custard Apple and etc…
- Managed operations of a small farm.
- Marketing and selling of products at market.
Sep 2008 – Feb 2012: Vice Head of So Thuong Plant Quarantine Station at So Thuong Quarantine Plant Station, Dong Thap Province, Vietnam.
- Supervision and certification of the implementation of phytosanitary treatments.
- Surveillance and monitoring of pest status on imported plant seeds and stored plant products Assistance in the detection and identification of plant quarantine pests, as well as in the Implementation of phytosanitary measures.
Sep 2006 – Sep 2008: Plant Quarantine Officer at So Thuong Quarantine Plant Station, Dong Thap Province, Vietnam.
- Focus on timely detection and management of pests; while ensuring pest management efficiency as well as the safety of human health and the environment.
- Apply advanced technologies, combining with technologies arising from traditional experience of the people.
- Determination of appropriate phytosanitary measures for treatment of the articles infected with plant quarantine pests.
Jun 2004 – Sep 2006: Plant Protection Forecasting Officer at Hong Ngu Plant Protection Station, Dong Thap Province, Vietnam.
- Survey, detection, forecasting and warning of pest occurrence, development, distribution and damage.
- Guiding the implementation of pest prevention and management practices.
- Guiding the application of advanced science and technologies in pest prevention and management.
Chuoc Van Nguyen
Hong Ngu Plant Protection Station
Wk Ph: +84-673******
Anh Thi Ngoc Nguyen
Dong Thap Plant Protection Department
Wk Ph: +84-673******