Kenneth Wallace, JR.
***** *** *******, *** *****, Texas 78617
Phone:737-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Truck Driver, Dispatch, Quality Control Tech
Efficient truck driver with sound ethics and experience with different sizes and types of trucks. Adept at navigation and proven track record of on-time deliveries. Dependable and committed to getting each job quickly, efficiently and safely.
Handle multi-line call system in a fast paced call center setting. Ensuring the best in customer service and customer relations. Knowledgeable on different systems, programs. Able to communicate profoundly. Skills Summary
Skilled at operating required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
Knowledgeable of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
Adept at driving trucks with over 4 ton capacity
Demonstrated sound work ethics with a great attitude
Ability to maintain equipment
Skilled at securing cargo for transport
Regularly report observed safety hazard
Quality Control (Level 1 Tech), 8/2017 - 10/2017
● Follow all company procedures, safety regulations.
● Perform test on mixes to ensure quality product according to ACI regulations.
● Collect cylinders for further lab testing.
● Collect aggregates, perform test
● Enter data for comparison on different mixes.
● Test slumps, weight, air, temp on designated loads.
● Record all data tested, collected.
Dispatch, 5/2017- 8/2017
● Take customer calls, schedule jobs.
● Process payments, ensure quality.
● Communicate directions with drivers.
● Resolve any issues regarding jobs.
● Follow all company procedures, safety regulations. Driver, 4/2016 - 5/2017
Wheeler, Austin, Texas
● Update work log daily and track deliveries.
● Communicate consistently between dispatch and job sites.
● Follow all company procedures, safety regulations and traffic laws.
● Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportations situations over 2 way radio.
● Pre trip and post trip vehicle according to Department of Transportation standards. Truck Driver, 11/2014- 10/2015
Joe Bland Construction, Austin, Texas
• Update work log daily and track all deliveries.
• Communicate consistently between base and job sites.
• Follow all company procedures, safety regulations and traffic laws.
• Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles. Truck Driver, 9/2014 - 11/2014
Alamo Concrete, Austin, Texas
• Performed deliveries throughout the greater Austin area.
• Checked all load- related documentation for completion and accuracy.
• Maintained vehicle log, cargo records, and billing statements according to regulations.
• Obeyed traffic laws, and followed established traffic and transportation procedures. Truck Driver, 6/2014 - 9/2014
Starmac Construction Ready Mix, Austin, Texas
• Presented bills and receipts and collected payment when required for goods delivered or loaded.
• Completed routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquified-gas tank.
• Read maps and followed written and verbal geographic directions.
• Secured cargo against inclement weather, pilferage, and damage.
• Load and unload materials operating a front-end loader. Education
Class A Tractor/Trailer Operator Program,
Austin Community College- International Schools- 2014 Licenses
CDL: Class A