UX Immersive, Summer 2018
* ****** **** & Team UX Projects
User Research Techniques
JIRA (Agile and Scrum)
SQL & PostgreSQL
Facebook Graph API
Microsoft Office Suite
Bryn Mawr College
B.A. Anthropology 2008-2012
U X R E S E A R C H E R
I am a quick-learning, passionate UX researcher with a never give up attitude. I want to dedicate my leadership skills to a great team to gather rich data and synthesize it into meaningful insights. With this data I know I can find unique solutions to make the most useful and thought user-focused applications. EXPERIENCE
2016-2018 Senior Research Analyst
Elites Optimization Services
August 2018 UX Researcher
• Researched both coaches and athletes in to the EOS program in order to design a full informational dashboard for both coaches and athletes to use within the program.
• Was the main point of contact between the UX team and the main stakeholders
• Scope, design, and run quantitative analysis on client’s social media data to help clients better understand their audience, as well as adding qualitative analysis and creating final client deliverables.
• Manage the Insights & Analytics team at Shareablee to guide internal timetables and project management to ensure all clients for projects run as smoothly as possible.
• Creating customized reports with large data visualization around a myriad of projects such as client's campaigns, audience by analyzing large data sets using Excel, SQL, and social media metrics and content.
2015-2016 Design Researcher
• Scheduled, conducted, and analyzed face to face customer interviews to gather data about homeowners and their perceptions of building materials.
• Used this data to present to the larger company to direct strategy and further product development.
• Survey creation and analysis for several company departments and conferences.