JAMIE E. SHAMBLIN
Lafayette, IN 47909
Creative and innovative sales leader with a proven record of building and expanding brand identity, expanding market share, advancing revenues and growing profits. Possesses exceptional ability to build lasting relationships with a wide variety of individuals. Decisive multi-tasker with a recognized drive to exceed targeted goals and expectations.
Harbor Freight Tools March 2015 to Present
Recruited for a career opportunity with Harbor Freight Tools. Continuously managed the store for maximum enhancement by improving sales and store metrics. Focused on COP,Team development, enforcing company sop, and merchandise management.
• Responsible for overall store operations including staff recruiting, coaching existing employees, inventory management, cash handling, and office policies and procedures
• Team development including staffing, scheduling and succession planning
• Ensuring that employees are focused on name and email collection while providing excellent customer service
• Actively coaching and mentoring employees to maximize the value of our ESP’s and ITC’s and maximizing the employee’s own personal income potential.
• Executing maximum growth potential by executing a flawless PLS in April through August. Family Dollar July 2013 to February 2015
Responsible for overall general store operations including payroll, staffing, merchandising and inventory control.
• Worked with DM in new store sets and identifying breakdowns in challenged stores.
• Responsible for seasonal sets, which includes special-ordering seasonal merchandise
• developed staff members and recruit external talent talent CVS/ Pharmacy November 2007 to March 2013
Responsible for sales development, planning and merchandising a CVS/pharmacy store.
• Recognized for lowest shrink in the district at .023%
• Awarded the district customer excellence award for three consecutive years.
• Analyzed category reports to help improve sales and worked to insure that out-of-stock product was minimized. Merchandised accordingly to improve gross margin as well as Manager Controlled Profit
• Solely responsible for all general office records in the store, including inventory activity reports, profit and loss statements, Store-Own-Sales reports, payroll and budgets. Walgreen’s, Lafayette, IN February 2003 To November 2007 Executive Assistant Manager
Responsible for sales development and direction of three manager trainees. Responsible for helping to plan and merchandise a store. Worked directly with the store manager to improve inventory control and develop overall profit responsibility. Additionally, was responsible for the direct supervision of sales clerks as well as pharmacy employees.
• Played a significant role in developing store sales and profits by merchandising the store for maximum sales and profit potential.
• Supervised sales associates, built on-going communication and initiated appropriate recognition and reward leading to stronger relationships.
• Maintained strict procedures of inventory control and consistently achieved far less shrink than what was budgeted.
B.S. Sales & Sales Management
GPA: 3.68 Major GPA: 4.0
Achieved Dean’s List & Semester Honors- Fall ’98, Winter’99, Fall’99 and Winter ’00. Member of the following National honor Societies: Golden Key, Kappa Omicron NU, and Mu Kappa Tau National Marketing Honor Society.