Joost Willem Albert Leenders
Wack Wack Twin Towers, Old Wack Wack Road, Mandaluyong
To pursue a long-term career in Procurement and Supply Chain where I can utilize and develop my knowledge and skills while contributing to the success and growth of the company WORK EXPERIENCE
Dutch Customer Support
Providing roadside assistance for MAN trucks, Michelin, Euromaster and Several car Brands.
● Assisting customer with roadside assistance and technical problems.
● Voice support: Answering calls from customer in need of help between different service providers.
● MAN trucks we create a new case of trucks having a technical issue and handle all the way until the truck can drive again.
IBM April 2015 – June 2018
Dutch Procurement Specialist
October 2016 – May 2017
Delivered technical and strategic customer service support for Friesland Campina's Online Procurement Platform to successfully reduce procurement costs and to drive procurement operations excellence and efficiency in the organization.
● Primary service contact for Dutch customers via phone, mail and Skype channel
● Processed 40,000+ procurement quotations for selected Friesland Campina suppliers in Ariba and SAP SRM
● Quality checked more than 6,000 purchase orders for accuracy and completeness
● Managed daily updates for both consolidated quotation tracker and service level agreement tracker
● Recognized as key team player, solid contributor to IBM, and most efficient team member within any one-month period in the last business year – never missed a tracking target Money Max Manila January 2015 – April 2015
Managed online leads database and sales reporting for an online insurance platform. Achievements:
● Tracked daily sales activity and reorganized both leads and sales database in order to provide clear and constructive overview for sales agents
● Monitored and coached sales agents for call backs, improving overall sales performance Zalora, Manila April 2014 – November 2014
Assisted in various operations functions to scale Zalora E-commerce platform in the Philippines. Achievements:
● Created new budget plan for operations team, top-50 product sales supply forecasting model and a mystery shopping template that's used throughout S.E. Asia
● Tested 100+ reseller fulfillment capacity to ensure platform efficiency Peli, Barcelona September 2014 – December 2014
Public Relations Intern
Worked with P.R. manager for a manufacturer for industrial packaging and deliveries platform. Achievements:
● Reviewed accuracy and messaging in over 100 advertising catalogues
● Updated company website and conducted trade show leads analysis
● Conducted marketing analysis of catalogue advertising channels for new campaign
● Launched a company newspaper to share news and events with colleagues EDUCATION
● SSTC Singapore (School for further Education), Singapore, 2012-2013, Higher diploma, BTEC level 5 International Business
● Koning Willem I College, The Netherlands, 2008-2011, BTEC Level 3 International Business, Level 4 Entrepreneur Wholesale Trade,
A professional with a vast experience in Operations, Leads Management, Public Relation, Finance and Procurement.
An extensive International background; have worked and studied in several countries. Key strengths:
● Ability to learn new things
● Attention to detail
● Motivating team members
● Proficient in Windows and Apple Applications
● Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment
● Dedicated and determined individual
● Knowledgeable in procurement and ticketing systems such as SAP SRM/ECC, Ariba, etc.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint)
● Can converse fluently in Dutch and English
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS
● The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis, 2016, Coursera
● Mastering Data Analysis in Excel, 2016, Coursera
● Diagnosing The Financial Health of a Business, 2017, Open2Study
● Financial Services After the Banking Crisis, 2017, Future Learn
● Managing My Money, 2018, Future Learn
● 2 Kids