Management Information Systems and Cyber Security
Information Technology Graduate with cyber security training and experience with management of information technologies at the University of Tampa. Proven skills in video analytics, organization, AI research, SAP and cyber security. Able to provide employers with IT support and other IT related skills. Currently, pursuing CompTIA Security+ and CISSP certifications. Canada National Rail (CN), Information Technology
Enhanced Train Control Designer
-Analyze train video data to detect train signals and the environment where the train is operating in.
-Develop a machine learning system to increase train safety and reduce the number of incidents.
-Assist the innovation team to integrate the machine learning system on trains in Canada and the US. Caramel Tech Studios, App Development, Pakistan
• Assisted the app development team to find potential vulnerabilities in the applications.
• Over-looked the development of IOS and Android mobile applications.
• Helped market the applications which resulted 12% growth of customer base.
• Assisted COO with daily operations making them 20% more productive than before.
• Gathered all required information for app development. Created a draft of disaster recovery and business continuity plan that would effect the business 100%.
• Tested beta version of the applications and provided feedback.
• Tested possible vulnerabilities in the computer systems.
• Assisted in developing a timeline for the app development process. Coca Cola, Marketing / IT
Developed an innovative marketing campaign to effectively target small villages in Pakistan increasing the customer database by 15%.
Interacted with key executives through presentation skills, utilizing industry critical market research tools to establish a new market in the region.
• Created 10,000 flyers to attract customers to drink Coke over Pepsi.
• Assisted the IT department to maintain customer database.
• Assisted the IT department to deploy new security protocols for all the computers.
• Researched the requirements needed for social media marketing to target millennials.
• Increased the customer database which increased the sales by 7%. Concordia University, Entrepreneurship, Graduate Certificate
• Top 10% of class.
• Top 3 competitor in entrepreneurial business ideas.
• Researching the development of a cyber security app using artificial intelligence. University of Tampa, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, Bachelors of Science
• Top 20% of graduating class.
Coursework: Application Development, Network/System Analysis, Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management, ERP Systems, Database Creation/Management.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Louis Cyrenne, VP Operations, IOC, Rio Tinto 514-***-**** Summary
1300 Rene Levesque West
Understanding of TCP/IP
Windows/Mac OS Configuration
Object Oriented Modeling
Microsoft Office Applications
Python, Java, R
Configuration of Cisco Router/Swtiches