NILDA I. CINTRON-ARCE
Energetic healthcare professional with:
Excellent Communication Skills Detailed Oriented
Time Management Skills Multitask & Organized
Bilingual English & Spanish Outstanding Customer Service Skills TECHNOLOGIES: Proficient Microsoft Office, Mysis, Cerner, AllMeds, Intergy, Kareo and Practice Fusion WORK HISTORY
OFFICE MANAGER, CITRUS SURGICAL GROUP
IVAN R. ROSADO, MD – MAY 2015 - PRESENT
Surgery Scheduler, multitask and attention to detail.
Front Desk Duties, including implementation of Practice Fusion (EMR), and supervising staff.
Verification of insurance benefits and obtaining authorization for surgery, gathering medical clearance paperwork, collecting deductibles and co-insurances for surgery.
Primary point of contact for all patient inquires related to scheduling surgery. ACCOMPLISHMENT: Generated “New Patient Registration Forms and Surgery Information Packet”. FRONT DESK, ORLANDO EAR, NOSE & THROAT ASSOCIATES (TEMPORARY) MARCH 2, 2015 – MAY 15, 2015
• Greet patients and visitors, check-in patients and schedule appointments. OFFICE MANAGER, REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE INSTITUTE
FERNANDO L. GOMEZ, MD – SEPTEMBER 2014 – FEBRUARY 2015
• Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
• Implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures.
• Reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical function.
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and layouts. ANDROLOGY SURGERY SCHEDULER COORDINATOR, FLORIDA HOSPITAL MEDICAL GROUP EAST ORLANDO UROLOGY - AUGUST 2012 – SEPTEMBER 2014
• Scheduling surgeries in the hospital, gathering medical clearances, obtaining insurance prior authorizations, collecting deductibles and co-insurances for surgery. Able to multitask and have attention to detail.
• Single point-of-contact for internal staff and external inquiries for all scheduled procedures. Acts as the liaison for the patient and family related to all aspects of procedure scheduling, customer service and administrative needs.
• Primary point of contact for all patient inquires related to scheduling.
• Charge Entry / Data Entry hospital charges directly for Chief of Staff of Urology.
• Responsible for generating administrative monthly reports. ACCOMPLISHMENT: Generated “Patient Surgery Information Packet”. OPERATIONS MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPT.
SODEXO, INC. (DR. P. PHILLIPS HOSPITAL) – MAY 2008 – JANUARY 2010
• Managed a team of 83 FTE’s, 6 pool positions, 8 variable FTE’s and 4 Supervisors.
• Served as mentor to junior team members.
• Responsible for a 290 bed Medical Facility; 8 O.R.’s; outer buildings, housekeeping, including linen distribution and grounds upkeep.
• Specifically improved and maintained cleaning standards exceeding company targets resulting in a ranking of 86% for Picker Scores. Achieved # 1 top ranking in corporate rating out of 8 sister’s facilities.
• Passed Joint Commission Inspections and Certifications without any recommendations. ACCOMPLISHMENT: Reduced staff turnover rate from 42% to 8% with fair and equitable enforcement of Standard Operating Procedures. Worked with Board of Directors in maintaining operational budgetary guidelines contributing and additional 2% to the bottom line. DIRECTOR, ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPT.
SODEXO, INC. (ST. CLOUD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER) – OCTOBER 2005 – JANUARY 2008
• Managed a team of 24 FTE’s, 2 pool positions, 2 Group Leaders, 2 Trainers, and 1 Supervisor.
• Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
• Served as a mentor to junior team members.
• Trained and developed staff in Joint Commission, Biohazards, and OSHA Regulations.
• Responsible for an 88 bed Medical Facility including outer buildings, encompassing 3 key areas: housekeeping, linen distribution, and grounds.
• Directed daily department operations with a labor budget in excess of 1.2 million dollars including all associated human resources.
• Consistently exceeded Corporate Expectations of cleanliness of facility. ACCOMPLISHMENT: Accommodated a surgery schedule for 3 busy O.R.’s while achieving a budget saving of 31% through the implementation of variable scheduling. Increased patient satisfaction ranking from 73% to 90%. MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPT.
SODEXO, INC. (ORLANDO REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER) – JUNE 2003 – OCTOBER 2005
• Hired and trained 24 staff members.
• Developed and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new programs.
• Managed 24 FTE’s, covering the MD Anderson Cancer Center Facility of 150 beds with only level 1 trauma in Central and North Florida.
• Maintained all Joint Commission compliance successfully and Certified in HEICH’s, PERT and other Mass Disasters including Code Orange.
• Successfully achieved thirteen (13) certificates through Sodexo University.
• Additionally developed and trained staff on terminal clean, ICCU, ED, and floor care cleaning procedures. ACCOMPLISHMENT: Implemented an inventory control system resulting in a 46% reduction in loss of tangible property. Developed a “Housekeeping Cleaning Guidelines” flip chart. EDUCATION
ASSOCIATE DEGREE – COMPUTER INFORMATION SCIENCE – BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY FLORIDA TECHNICAL COLLEGE ORLANDO, FL (2012)
ASSOCIATE DEGREE – HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
FLORIDA TECHNICAL COLLEGE ORLANDO, FL (2014)