My primary goal is to constantly improve my productivity by acquiring and processing as much information accurately in as little time as possible which will contribute to the overall company growth. I have proven my efficiency for the job and have developed skills and the necessary ethics required for my duties during my experience in different firms. One of my objectives is to be part of a dynamic and output-driven environment. I also aim to enrich and expand my abilities as a data entry operator. This being said, I am confident that I will be an asset to the company.
• Mail Sorter “Emirates Post Group H.Q Dubai”
• Currently working in EMIRATES POST GROUP Dubai, UAE, from 18th Sep, 2018 to still working as a Mail Sorter Clerk.
• Handling Custom & Normal Parcels and Calling Section.
• Received all International parcels mail check and clear Custom Department.
• Received parcels and Data Entry in the computer system.
• Sorting Parcels branch wise.
• Received all Local mail and sorting to board branch wise.
• Received all International mail and sorting to board branch wise.
• Received all International mail and dispatch all UAE EPG Post Office.
• Received all Local mail and dispatch all UAE EPG Post Office.
• Received and dispatch RTS Outgoing Transit mail.
• Received and dispatch OMAN Transit mail.
• Received and dispatch Emirates ID mail.
• Received and dispatch outgoing RTS Sal mail.
• Responsibilities also included: Entering alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, making necessary corrections to information entered, Compiling, sorting, and verifying accuracy of data to be entered, reviewing error reports and providing routine office support such as making copies, calling, answering.
• Prepared and evaluated all data entry formats and ensured compliance to all customer information.
• Coordinated with supervisor and prepared and submitted all new job information. Cell No.: +971-*********
Passport Expiry: August, 2019
Father’s Name: Khalid Mehmood
Date of Birth: April 21st 1994
Marital Status: Single
Visa Status: Employment
Passport No: ZG0157901
• Developed source data for all data entry processes and evaluated data to identify any missing information.
• Ensured integrity of data at all times and reviewed all information.
• Office General Clerk “Reach Employment Service L.L.C Dubai”
• Working was in Dubai different companies on behalf of U.A.E biggest outsource Company Reach Employment Services L.L.C Dubai, from 1st July, 2016 to 25 may, 2018 as a Office General Clerk (Achieving Clerk Visa) Compared data with source documents, re-entered data in verification format to detect errors, compiled, sorted and verified the accuracy of data before it was entered, located and corrected data entry errors, and reported them to supervisors.
• Office General Clerk “Haseen Habib Trading Private Limited”
• Working was with a Fire & Protection Company in Pakistan, from 02 Dec, 2012 to 17 April, 2016 as a Office General Clerk.
• SAP (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) Software Handling
• Maintaining Daily Sales & Register (Manual/Software)
• Daily Purchase Record
• Preparing of Sale Tax Invoices
• Sale Tax and Income Tax Returns
• Bank Reconciliation
• Preparing of Wages and Salaries
• Daily, Fortnightly and Monthly Sales Reports
• Maintain Ledgers Manually
• Latter, Sheets, Statement & Reports on Word and Excel
• Prepare Contribution for Social Security and EOBI
• Computer Maintenance
• Under Matric Govt Boys High School Loco Shed Rawalpindi, Pakistan
• Computer Certificate Pakistan Institute of Computer Science
• Proficient in Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Outlook Automation.
• Windows 98/2000/XP/7 & Window 10.
• Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Outlook
• Adobe Photoshop
• Internet Searching
• Computer Hardware Assembling
• Computer Software’s
• Interpersonal skills
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Can contentedly work in a team for achievements of common goals and objectives.
• Can handle multitasking effectively.
• Can adapt to changes easily to keep pace with the dynamic environment.
• Quick learner with ability to grasp new technologies, both software and hardware. Proven ability to work under pressure. Fluent in English, reading, speaking.
• Good Experience in maintaining confidentially of all data and operating various data entry equipment efficiently.
• Immense knowledge of maintaining data and modern office practices.
• Exceptional knowledge of performing complex data entry functions.
• Sound ability to analyze all information and prepare reports accordingly.
• Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize work as per requirement.
References will be furnished upon request.