Driven Field St. Service Petersburg, Engineer FL with 33716 Field over Michael • Michael.20 Service years Brewer720@success Brewer Engineer servicing gmail.com automated • (770) 714-technology 5494 systems, demonstrating a dedication to apply knowledge of engineering principles to the service of various systems and products.
• Leverage strong analytical, organizational, and planning skills to troubleshoot and repair complex electronic and mechanical equipment, including system installations, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, maintenance, and electronics engineering. Experienced with Syteline ERP system.
• Noted ability to build strong client relationships through efficient, accurate, and timely service delivery.
• A hands-on leader and team player with effective communication and collaboration capabilities.
• Readily adapt to changing needs and environments to ensure optimal system performance. Professional Experience
Peak Scientific – Billerica, MA
Field Service Engineer, 2016 to Present
Oversee the repair and maintenance of gas generators for GC analytical laboratory instruments and LCMS. Provide technical support to ensure quality customer service. Perform initial start-ups and required regular preventative maintenance, including inspecting gas generators, compressors, solenoid valves, and relays. Estimate repair costs and streamline procedures for efficiency. Deliver on-time accurate documentation, including field service reports, RMA's, stock inventory, and expense reports. Maintain compliance with all safety and regulatory standards.
• Educate clients on basic equipment operations in order to reduce accidents and/or future corrective actions.
• Managed the Florida regional area and assisted in other domestic territory as needed. Micromeritics – Norcross, GA
Senior Service Representative, 1998 to 2016
Delivered technical and analytical solutions for the customers of this large-scale manufacturer of analytical laboratory instruments. Provided installations, maintenance, and repairs for a broad product line, travelling nationally and internationally. Performed all field service activities, including on-site installation of instruments and preventative maintenance. Maintained inventory of service parts. Trained and mentored almost half of all new hires. Managed service records and updated account contact information. Offered hands-on technical training at customer sites.
Michael Brewer ••• Page 2
• Minimized turnaround times by 40%, generating repeat business and excellent customer feedback.
• Ensured high-quality repairs to improve efficiency and increase revenues.
• Developed standard operating procedures for service and repairs; assisted Engineering and Manufacturing with investigations into production and design issues.
• Assumed responsibility for managing the Midwestern through Northwestern territories during the extended absence of the on-site regional technician. Additional experience as Service Representative Specialist for Lefebure, a De La Rue corporation. Bachelor of Applied Education Science in Automated & Credentials Manufacturing Technology, ITT Technical Institute, West Covina/Buena Park, CA Certifications
Pneumatic/Hydraulic Systems Syteline (ERP System) Electronics Engineering