Full-Stack Software Developer/ Blockchain Enthusiast
Castro Valley, CA 94546
Web Application for quickly comparing travel destinations based on popular travel metrics.
● Utilizes CSS library Bootstrap to create dual location search bars and summary carousel.
● Populates activities, attractions, and local landmarks for compared location searches.
● Integrates Google Maps API, Sygic Travel API, Geoname API, Foursquare, and Open Weather map API interactively as components that function as a location filter and information source.
Web Application that allows users to input financial information obtained from companies’ 10K filing and outputs data with useful graphs to help the users in analyzing an appropriate valuation.
● Uses MySQL for database and Heroku for deployment of the app.
● Utilizes CSS library Bootstrap to create modals for the financial inputs and Handlebars.js for effective semantic templating.
● Integrates Google Charts to generate graphical charts from user-supplied information.
A utility app that parses health inspection data of restaurants & facilities in San Francisco.
● Sources information from SODA, an API that collects health inspection information on facilities in San Francisco.
● Uses Yelp Api for facility photos.
● Packages Used: Request(for API requests), Mongoose(for comment database), Query-string(for search functionality), React-Paginate(for paginate results), React-svg-bar-chart and React-simple-tooltip(for comparison chart).
Bootstrap, HTML5, MySQL,
Mongoose, React, Express,
Node, Handlebars, Axios,
Cheerio, Heroku, Firebase,
Python, Django, Blockchain,
Solidity, Ajax, Git,Salesforce
De La Salle University
Health Science and
Bachelor of Science in
June 2010 - April 2014
January 2018 - August 2018