SANTRAMPUR-389260 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“To associated with an organization which progresses dynamically and gives me a chance to update my knowledge and enhance my skills, in the state of art technology and be a part of the team that excels in work to words, the growth of organization and my satisfaction thereof.”
UNIVERSITY/ MONTH & YEAR C.G.P.A/
DEGREE BOARD OF PASSING PERCENTAGE
BE GTU JUNE 2016 7.3
DIPLOMA GTU OCT 2012 8.22
HSC GHSEB MARCH 2008 46.80
SSC GSEB MARCH 2006 53.14
I have working in SUPREME INDUSTRIES Ltd At HALOL for post of production Executive supervisor as a trainee Since 26
june 2013 with 1 year experience in TARPAULIN
PRODUCTION I have working with extrusion machine
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAIL:
• Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work-pieces
• Establish an effective working relationship with operators, group lead, and department support
• Achieve and maintain extruders with established cycle time and process parameters
• Work with the Technical Supervisors in implementing training programmes in the extrusion department
• Complete and submit all completed paperwork or electronic data entry
• Inspects and follows packaging specifications, making machine adjustments as necessary for variation
• Deliver on key performance metrics for the extrusion department Responsibilities: As a Plant Engineer in supreme industries
• Updated plans to enhance improvement in performance.
• Supervised subordinates and taught them how to handle a project.
• Specified new equipment needed for provisioning and replacement.
• Allocated and maintained work schedule for employees.
• Troubleshooted faulty mechanical devices.
• Analyzed documents and records if accurate and updated.
• Responsible for operational performance of all production equipment to agreed upon standard
• Strong leadership particulary in production line management position such as supervisor,production manager
• Process works in rotational & compression plant, Daily Rejection Analysis. Downtime analysis. with latest production technique like KAIZEN, 5S system. Responsible for Preventive maintenance of machines.
• Material responsibility:-
Request Material from store as per production plan. Transfer finished goods as to warehouse.
Assisting Inventory Supervisor in physical verification. Assisting GM in maintaining routing stocks of finished products as well as raw materials. Quality Responsibility:-
Must keep batch wise record.
Ensure stringent control over quality assurance of products.
Making the production plan based on demand.
Supervise the production floor.
Responsible for housekeeping of the floor.
Ensuring daily production and consumption reporting. Ensuring daily transfer of finished goods to warehouse. Custodian of raw material/finished goods material in production floor. Preparation of daily wastage report.
Preparation of daily consumption report.
Responsible for overall maintenance safety of the plant. Take preventive measure for plant breakdown.
Order production spares in time ensure no interruption. Key Performance Indicators(KPI):-
Management to production.
Timely submission of reports.
Number of customer complaints with regards to quality. Minimization of wastage.
SK ISkills Platform
Programming Skills AUTOCAD,CCC,
Computer MS Office,Word,Windows(xp,vista,7ultimate),Basic internet.
Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
Strong understanding of production management
Problem solving abilities.
Extensive experience working in a team oriented
Ability to supervise subordinates.
Knowledge of Health and Safety issues.
Knowledge of regulations relating to safety and
Excellent communication skills to be able to resolve issues in the workplace, Declaration.
PROJECTS / SEMINARS:
1. Diploma 5
semester project on “failure of casting product due to improper composition of material.”
2. Diploma 6
semester project on “Working of centrifugal pump.” 3. B.E Project on “Electricity production by Dynamo in Train INDUSTRIAL TRAINING:
1 Training taken at “Janki industries at Ahmedabad Due to failure of casting product due to improper composition of material.”
PRABHU MOULDING,VISNAGAR MOULDED Parts
SHAKIN ALLOYS PRIVATE LTD.,SAVALA TMT Bars
SUZDENT,MAHESANA Dentist chair
DEV INDUSTRIES,RANASAN Impellers
ADANI POWER PLANT Mundra
FIELD OF INTERESTS :
Production technology,CAD, Manufacturing Process,Cim, Power plant engineering,Automobile engineering,Advance Manufacturing system,industrial engineering,Product design and value engineering,Quality and reliability engineering,Industrial safety and maintenance engineering etc PERSONAL PROFILE:
Date Of Birth
Mr Vijay Kedariya Assistant Professor & Hod of Mechanical Department GEC Godhra Panchmahal Contact:971-***-****
Mr Prakash C Jethva Assistant Reaserch Scientist ARDA Amul Dairy Anand Contact:972-***-****
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge.
DIST: MAHISAGAR HARDIK.S.DEVDA