JUAN GONZALEZ e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 52 1-222-***-****
Bilingual Sales-Program- Launch Manager experienced in operations managements, clients & suppliers quality, new product development, program management, manufacturing, purchasing, sales and P& L . Very proactive with high initiative who is a team player, able to set priorities and handle diverse workload with minimal supervision. An effective communicator able to balance technical, business and customer issues, make decisions and produce results.
Substantial experience in manufacturing processes, manufacturing systems, industrial engineering, product development engineering, quality systems, global sourcing, inventory control, logistics, and distribution management within a company recognized for leadership in these areas.
Calculations and justifications for cost savings opportunities that support RCI (Rapid Continuous Improvement) initiative Operations Development - Provide insight on machine centers as it applies to Asset Care and Equipment Life Cycle (TCO) for production lines through CAPEX. VE/VA cost savings
- New clients development- Lean Manufacturing - plastics injection - ISO/TS 16949,
IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 - APQP Core tools PFMEA, GDT, MSA, SPC, CONTROL PLAN - Nissan ANPQP, VW,
- Knowledge of international business cultures includes United States, Canada, Germany,
- Speaks fluent English, Spanish, can translate technical German.
Education : B.S. in lndustrial Engineering ( University of the Americas, Puebla, Mexico )
IACNA Tier 1 Injection Molding plastics OEM Manufacturer (Toluca, MX).
Program Manager 2017 to present
•Manage of staff of 15 people; Deal with major OEMS ( Ford, Nissan, Mercedes, Chrysler, GM, VW)
•Issue of KPI s report to CEO, conduct review and lead Continue Improvement (Kaizen, 6 Sigma, Scrap reduction with Value Added and Value Engineering Activities like packaing reduction cost, improvement of OEE, reduce scrap, reduce waste.
•Coordinate VDA 6.3, ISO/TS 16949, 3rd party and clients audits.
•Release molds at suppliers tool shop.
Compartec Tier 1 Injection Molding plastics OEM Manufacturer (San Juan Del Rio, MX).
Sales and Engineering Manager 2015 - 2017
•Coordinate and manage of staff of 10 people; Deal with major OEMS ( Chrysler, GM, VW)
•Issue of KPI s report to CEO, conduct review and lead Continue Improvement (Kaizen, 6 Sigma, Scrap reduction with Value Added and Value Engineering Activities like packaing reduction cost, improvement of OEE, reduce scrap, reduce waste, implement Single Flow piece, Value Stream Mapping.
•Coordinate VDA 6.3, ISO/TS 16949, 3rd party and clients audits.
•Release molds at suppliers tool shop. Responsible of Continue improvement and plant efficiency by SMED, Capacity studies
APSolutions Tier 1 Injection Molding plastics OEM Manufacturer (Puebla, MX) Sales & Engineering Manager 2014-2015
•Perform product development responsibilities for several programs/platforms (VW, Mazda,Chrysler ) for 2015,- 18 programs) model year across three major customers.
•Deal with designers and product engineers to develop new components aplying VA/VE concepts like supplier relocalization, material substitution, propossal of alternative materials, process optimization, engineering changes.
•Satisfied technical expectations and product/project launch requirements.
•Participated in technical, decision-making discussions with the customer. Coordinate all activities involved (quotation, cost breakdown, pricing, sales terms, prototypes - production tooling and parts, logistics, packaging, checking fixtures, gauges, engine builds, OK to tool, engineering and quality standards, testing, etc. ) generated and sustained customer confidence in the organization and product by meeting all key deliverables early in the development.
Kautex Textron Tier 1 Fuel tanks Assy. OEM Manufacturer (Puebla, MX Sales-Program Manager 2012-2014
•Perform program management and product development responsibilities for several programs/platforms (VW, Fiat, Mazda,Nissan, Chrysler, Ford, ) for 2013,14,15) model year across three major customers with program volumes of 150,000 unit/year.
ALPLA Tier 1 closures, caps and bottles plastic injection molding OEM (Toluca, MX) 2008- 2012
Quality – Production Manager
- Supervise staff ( 4 shift supervisors, master scheduler and planner, clerks, 25 presses from 200 a 500 ton, including maintenance, materials
- Manage plant operations; maintain equipment and processes appropriately; staff operations effectively.
- Meet operational goals and objectives; meet product cost targets; meet product quality objectives; meet safety goals and objectives.
- Review schedule with scheduling department for maximum efficiency
- Direct Production Supervisors in relation to production volumes, costs, quality and staffing
- Prepare and maintains budget goal
KIEKERT Tier 1 Door closures assemblies OEM manufacturer ( Puebla,MX 2006 - 2008
Supplier Quality Assurance Manager
- Issue PPM s reports to top management and supervise actions plans for supplier improvement,
- Conduct value added value engineering internal & external training w/suppliers,.
- Manage global supplier manufacturability process in relation to program quality & productivity & implement technical improvements.
- Determine cost reduction along with purchasing area by optimization in manufacturing process
- Validation of new suppliers.
FAURECIA OEM manufacturer ( Puebla, Mexico ) Interior Systems 2005 - 2006
Program Manager and Supplier Development
- Lead cross-functional problem-solving teams as directed by the Corporate Quality Control Manager.
- Key liaison between company and suppliers (Nafta, Europe) on all Quality related issues.
- Customer Launch Support: Travel to customer facilities to participate in all phases of the customers launch activities including, but not limited to, Engineering meetings, Component Review Team meetings, assembly trials, S.O.P. activities.
- Problem Solving: Contacting internal departments and suppliers on quality problems; conducting trial fit and function builds at customer.
Eugen Wexler OEM manufacturer ( Tlaxacala, Mexico). Plastics Injection
Program Manager 2004 – 2005
•Performed program management and product development responsibilities for VW, GM, BMW programs/platforms across three major customers with program volumes of 150,000 unit/year.
•Coordinator of APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning ) : FMEA, Control Plan, Flow Charts, visual aids, etc
AUMA Engineered Products, Inc (Bocar Group) Southfield, MI. 1996 – 2004 ( Aluminum Die Casting)
Quality & Customer Service Manager
Program Manager (Plastics and Aluminum Die Casting)
Prolvay (subsidiary of Solvay Automotive Corp. Troy, MI ) Puebla, MX 1994-1996
Program / Operations Manager
Interauto (subsidiary of American Fibrit Inc. Becker Group, Battle Creek MI ) Apizaco, Mexico facility 1988-1995 Program / Engineering and Quality Manager