Conyers, Ga **012
Home Phone 770-***-****
Top performer with exceptional interpersonal, communication and public relations skills that allow the development of strong rapport with individuals on all levels. Outstanding record of achievement coupled with the ability to build and direct a business to profitability through leadership, creativity, effective management and the motivation and development of staff to maximum potential. Adept at analyzing and resolving problems and developing and instituting the needed procedures and responses. A consistent high level of performance dealing with and services requiring solid management, organizational, time management and negotiating abilities. Results oriented, highly motivated to succeed. A sound professional attitude with pride in personal performance. Seeking a position that will challenge and use management experience, education and acquired skills to positively impact company performance and profitability while providing personal and professional growth. MANAGEMENT/ADMINISTRATION EXPERTISE
* 9 years management experience in the military and as a civilian.
* Train and evaluate staff, providing appropriate feedback regarding performance and training requirements.
* Identify corporate objectives; organize needed resources, direct operational efforts to achieve desired results.
* Attend and participate in meetings, seminars and conferences.
* Enforce, track and insure compliance with all organizational policies and procedures.
* Gather and disseminate information for status reports for presentation to management staff. WORK HISTORY
2017-2018 John Miles Chevrolet Buick Gmc
* Sr Sales Rep
*Provided highly amounts of customer service.
*Sold Cars and Warranties and Accessories on a daily bases.
*Top Sales rep 2 months in a row.
2016-2017 Lexus of South Atlanta
*Sr Internet sales rep
*Sold high end quality vehicles.
*Sold customers all acrossthe east coast as well as a military customer in Iraq 2014-2016 Terry Cullen Chevrolet
*Internet Sales rep
*Worked customers from the time the Lead comes in to the computer to the end when the customer goes into finance.
20011-2014 Kia of Union City
* Helped transform the store from a under 100 car store to a 200 car store within a year
* 15-20 car months on more 4 months.
* Showed willingness to go beyond what was asked by management 2009-2011 Kia of Conyers
* Great customer service
* Top 3 sales people every month
* Made monthly sales goal every month
2006-2009 Security Innovation
* Provide personal security for clients in state and overseas
* Guarantee the safety of all our clients
*Provide up to 6 armed and unarmed bodyguards
2005-2009 Club Security
* Frequency Night club, Atl Ga
* Studio 72, Atl Ga
* Club Cali, Atl Ga
*Club Pure. Atl Ga
2007-2008 Buick-Pontiac-Gmc Bickerstaff
* Conducted excellent customer service.
* Top three sales person every month.
2007-2007 Kia of Chamblee
* Was number one salesperson
* Was promoted to (ASM) assistant sales manager.
* Help open and run new dealership.
2005-2007 Premier Dodge Chrysler Jeep
* Number two salesperson in the dealership.
* Provided excellent customer service to customers.
* Received great CSI ratings from customers on a regular basis. 2005-2005 Project Manager, Blue Stone Loft, Roswell Ga
* I am in charge of maintaining order of the residence in the condos.
* Set up appointments for the real estate agents and interested buyers.
* Hire the right personnel for any maintenance problems on the property.
* Supervise and Manage other employees, as well as doing weekly payroll. 2004-2004 Logistics Manager, Stoncor Associates, Marietta Ga
* Was in charge of running a warehouse for a billion dollar sales company.
* Maintained Inventory, and daily cycle counts.
* Maintaining order in the work place within employees. 2003-2004 Government Contractor, Dimensions International, Pensacola, FL
* Working on a billion dollar NMCI military contract for the Navy and Marine Corps.
* Installing and delivering Dell computer systems and Printers.
* Delivering and installing server cabinets and server components. 2001-2003 Site Supervisor, Argenbright Security, Arlington VA * Maintain company safety and public welfare at my sight.
* Kept daily logs of hourly checks.
* Made sure my officers under me, were professional at all times.
* Supervised 10 officers total on a 3-shift sight. 2001-2002 Store Manager, Radio Shack
* Managed and supervised area store and 17 employees under my command.
* Reported to district manager while awarded Manager of the month twice.
* Kept inventory of incoming and outgoing products once a month in an over $500,000 volume store.
1999-2001 Logistics Manager, Exodus Communications, Herndon, VA
* Responsible for supervision of 14 employees at two company sites.
* In charge of receiving and shipment of products in a timely and efficient manner.
* In charge of running different warehouses by conducting inventory of millions of dollars worth of equipment.
* Worked on Excel, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer. 8 years experience in this particular software’s.
1995-1999 Warehouse Supply NCO, UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, East Coast duty stations, Okinawa Japan
* Aviation operational specialist.
* Air wing specialist
* Field Supply Marine
* Was working with 20 enlisted soldiers at any given time at 3 separate warehouses on base.
(Bio-Chemical, Weapons, and Technical Supply).
* Handled supply requests for numerous military installations.
* Holding inventories once a month on over 1000 different part numbers and sku's.
* Skilled in Forklift operations while have a certified license. EDUCATION
1991-1995 Herndon High School, Diploma received
1995-1999 Technical College of the Low Country, Beaufort SC (University Of South Carolina) in Beaufort SC
Bachelors Degree (Business Management)