Lyles, TN 37098
Heavy Civil, Marine and Commercial Construction Manager, Quality Control Manager Mr. Neubert is an accomplished Construction Manager with extensive experience in civil, marine, commercial, industrial and highway projects. He is self-motivated and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills; facilitates productive relationships with clients, developers, architects, engineers, contractors, government officials and office personnel. Mr. Neubert has over twenty-four years of experience in project management, inspection and site supervision. His has extensive knowledge in Heavy Highway construction; Bridge Construction; Pile supported Structures; light rail construction as well as the installation of all underground utilities. His duties and responsibilities have included project management, budget forecasting, inspection, quality control, safety, bid preparation, pricing, negotiating change orders, Claim mitigation, progress reporting, processing of project and sub-contractors pay requests and project documentation. Wood Group, Nashville Tennessee, (Oct 2017 to Present)
• Cedar Farms, Lebanon TN, Green Hills Mall Expansion Mr. Neubert is the project manager overseeing several civil construction projects in and around the Nashville Tennessee area. Mr. Neubert currently oversees several projects ranging from retail mall site expansion to a 105- acre industrial site development east of Nashville TN. He is responsible for all project oversight including but is not limited to the managing the project budgets, manpower, equipment, cost forecasting and change orders. These civil projects include excavation, earth moving, blasting and installation of all on site infrastructure. Skanska USA Civil, Orlando Florida, (Apr 2017 to Oct 2017)
• FDOT. I-4 Ultimate, Orlando Florida
Mr. Neubert was the Lead Project Engineer on this $2.3 billion I-4 ultimate project in Orlando Florida. Mr. Neubert was the lead engineer over the Ivanhoe portion of the project known as Area 3. The total project consists of approximately 21 miles of lane expansion as well as the demolition and reconstruction of all the bridges interstate ramps, drainage structures, frontage roads and the excavation and MSE wall. James Construction Group, Belton Texas, (Aug 2016 to Apr 2017)
• Texas Dept. of Trans. I-35 Bell / McLennan County Mr. Neubert was the Assistant Project Manager on a $240 million I-35 Bruceville-Eddy project. This highway project consisted of approximately 15 miles of lane expansion as well as the demolition and reconstruction of all existing structures. The demolition and reconstruction included all the bridges, interstate ramps, drainage structures, frontage roads and the excavation, fill and movement of over 2,000,000 cu. of yards of material. Howard Neubert
201 Bobwhite Drive
Lyles, TN 37098
American Bridge, Tampa Florida (Jan 2015 to Aug 2016)
• Jacksonville Florida, B.I M.T. Wharf Reconstruction Mr. Neubert was the field engineer on a $42 million Blount Island Marine Terminal Warf Reconstruction consisting of the demolition of a pile supported wharf and subsequent re-building of a new approximately 1,285 LF of marginal wharf in the same area. The new work included driving approximately 950 24” concrete piles, installation of cast-In-place pile caps, precast deck slabs, new crane beams and marine furnishings. The work also includes electrical and mechanical work, a switch gear building, new paving, lighting, and fencing.
• Freeport Harbour Berth’s 3, 8 and 9 Refurbishment Project Mr. Neubert was the field engineer and Quality Control Manager on a $16.2 million Freeport Harbour refurbishment project consisting of demolition of existing facilities and installation of 204 meters of new sheet pile wall. The bulkhead was tied back with conventional tie rods and concrete tie back blocks. The bulkhead included concrete encapsulation, bollards and fenders. Berth 8 and 9 are similar in scope including 152 meters of new bulkhead system. The project also includes minimal dredging within the harbor and backfill/paving behind the new bulkhead structures. Responsibilities include quality control duties as well as oversight and compliance with all the contract documents, specifications, and drawings; preparation of comprehensive quality assurance logs and daily reports, site safety audits and the agreement of quantities and photo documentation. Royal Engineers and Consultants, New Orleans, Louisiana (2008 to Jan 2015)
• ICTF – Rail Bridge – State of Alabama Port Authority, Mobile Alabama Mr. Neubert was the Senior Field Engineer of an $8.2 million concrete rail bridge connecting current port authority container storage facility to purposed rail yard expansion. Bridge is built on 24” concrete pile with cast- in-place caps, precast beams and a cast-in-place deck; earthwork; associated approaches; and handrail. Project bisects an environmentally sensitive marsh that has very limited barge access. Oversight on the enforcement of all contract documents, specifications, and drawings; preparation of comprehensive quality assurance reports; daily agreement of quantities in place, certification of force account work, and photo documentation
• ICTF – Rail Spur, Distribution Area #1 – State of Alabama Port Authority, Mobile Al Mr. Neubert was the Senior Field Engineer of a $410,000 project that consisted of a 750’ railroad extension complete with turnout, sub ballast, car stops, derail, drainage, 12” water line encasement, and 36” force main encasement and prefabricated concrete road crossing. Howard Neubert
201 Bobwhite Drive
Lyles, TN 37098
Education & Qualifications:
West Virginia State Police Academy, 1995
Army reserve - 326th Ordnance Co, Huntington, WV, 1986 Farmington Hills Police Reserve Training, Farmington Hills, MI, 1982 Basic and Advanced Training, Ft. McClellan, Aniston, AL, 1981 Schoolcraft College, Livonia, MI, 1976
USACE Construction Management Certification, 2009 & 2014 30 Hour OSHA Certification, 2010
40 Hour OSHA Hazwoper, 2013
Cedar Farms, Lebanon Tennessee, $8.4 million industrial site development Green Hills Mall, Nashville Tennessee, $3.5 million site expansion project I-4 Ultimate, Orlando Florida, $3.2 billion Highway project Bruceville-Eddy I–35 project, $240 million Highway project Jacksonville Florida, B.I M.T. $42 million Wharf Reconstruction Freeport Harbour Project, $16.2 million Berth’s 3, 8 and 9 Refurbishment Project Field engineer and Quality Control Manager on a $16.2 million Freeport Harbour refurbishment project ICTF – Rail Bridge – State of Alabama Port Authority, Mobile Alabama Senior Field Engineer of an $8.2 million concrete rail bridge.
ICTF – Rail Spur, Distribution Area #1 – State of Alabama Port Authority, Senior Field Engineer of a $ 410,000 project that consisted of a 750’ railroad extension Secondary Digester Cover replacement at C.C. Williams WWTF Mobile Alabama, Senior Field Engineer on a
$500,000 Cover replacement project.
New Orleans Streetcar Line Expansion, Phase 1, New Orleans, LA, Senior Field Engineer on a $54 million project to extend streetcar lines
NavFac, Bloski Road Extension, Belle Chase, LA
Quality Control Representative and Site Safety Officer $2 Million Project USACE Fronting Protection, Estelle Pump Station #1, Marrero, LA Quality Assurance Representative $22.5 Million project.