VENEZUELAN ARETAMUES JONES
**** ******* **.. • Houston, TX 77051
venezjones40@gmail • 832-***-**** / Forklift Operator/HeavyMachinery/Carpenter Apprentice Passionate and energetic professional experience in receiving, issuing and storing of materials. Proficient with all company policy and procedure and safety guidelines OSHA certified. Logistical background on expediting materials inbound and outbound. Knowledgeable of inventory management. Motivational team leader with expertise in forecasting needs and production levels. History of success in generating 100% inventory accuracy during audits, and instituting continuous improvement processes. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement supply chain and logistics plans and guidelines adopted for use throughout the organization.
Areas of Expertise:
Supply Chain Operations
Logistics and Warehouseman
Inventory and Property
Policy and Procedure Implementation
Training Program Development
Mentoring, and Support
Carpenter / Carpenter Apprentice
Wood Frame Panels
SHAWCOR PIPE PROTECTION 10/2016-8/2018
Operates the equipped industrial forklifts to move material in the warehouse, yard, and facility. Load and unload truck trailers or shipping containers.
● Responsible for personal and operational safety of forklift.
● Practice and enforce safety policies as written.
● Responsible for maintaining a clean and neat yard and for all yard security.
● Maintains the flow of stocked and delivered inventory by pulling material (including company-wide range of pipe, valves and fitting)
● Pulling and assisting with loading material onto trucks, and placing new material arrival of pipe into yard or bins. Must have prior experience moving drill pipe with clamp.
● Moving controls, devices, and levers to drive forklifts of industry to transfer materials between unloading processing, loading, and storage areas.
● Organizing and securing material.
● Performing routine post and pre-inspections to ensure suitable working nature or forklift equipment.
● Reporting to supervisor regarding any damages to racks, faulty equipment, or any other safety hazards. DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL-AFGHANISTAN 1 0/2012 to
Forklift Operator/Heavy Machinery
Assisted Military at the flight lines
Loading and unloading supplies for the whole camp.Working with heavy machinery moving connexs to and from each site. Receiving and processing supplies for the military and loading the supplies onto their trucks TE JAS TUBELAR PIPING COMPANY – HOUSTON, TX 01/2012 to 10/2012 Received pipes from inbound, inventory, staged, inspected. Placed in designated area for processing. Processed pipes once they were unbanned then re banded and staged for issue. Moved pipes with 30K forklift to their designated area and all other duties as assigned
Directly responsible for any discrepancies and damaged materials Manual lathe sanding machine welding pipes grinding machine AstroCare Healthcare – Houston, TX 1/2007 to 1/2010 Forklift operator/warehouseman
Responsible for medical supplies being stored, received, inventoried and issued to patients per direction of each bill of sale. Verified materials, stacked, palletized and reported any discrepancies, any other duties as assigned Selected Contributions:
Improved accountability and stewardship throughout all areas of operations.Handy Hardware – Houston, TX Fork---lift operator (2/2007 to 7/2008)
Assembly line production, receive materials from inbound, break down pallets, place materials on assembly line, inventory all materials, once inventory of material completed then placed in storage. Forklift operator, received off 18 wheeler place materials in appropriate area for processing. Pulled materials for WalMart, Target and other customers as requested. All other duties as assigned
Accurately planned and forecasted customer orders to meet shipments.
AAA DEMOLITION – HOUSTON, TX
Labor/Warehouseman (1/2006 to 12/2006)
Responsible for cleaning debris of all building that were demolition. Taking all debris to land field for dumping. Engaged in gathering all material to perform the labor of all building that needed to be cleaned of debris. Drove trucks to land field, proper permit to dump damaged debris and all other duties as assigned Drove 30K picking up asphalt and other materials needed placing it on ground, using rolling machine to fix pot holes all over the city of Houston. Certified flagger for the City of Houston. CRT inspector as well. All other duties as E ducation and Credentials GED-LOUISIANA COLLEGE, OSHA CERTIFIED, FLAGGER CERTIFIED,CRT INSPECTOR,TWIC CERTIFIED