Madison, TN *****
The Bank of New York Mellon – Nashville, TN February 2018 – August 2018 Executive Administration/Office Management
● Office Manager of 200 employees locally and regionally. Executive administrator for 4 C+ level executives locally. Duties included handling colleague concerns and questions. Oversight of all necessary arrangements and coordination, including logistics, for both internal and external project and events.
● Performed a variety of administrative and clerical duties such as arranging meetings, customer service, data entry, distribution lists, email correspondence, human resources intake, incoming and outgoing mail (internal, external, and international), managing calendars, human resource duties, analyze, distribute, pull and submit reports, video and audio conferences.
KSI Investments, Inc. – Salt Lake City, UT February 2008 – December 2017 Executive Administrative Assistant, Office Manager
● Office Manager of 40+ employees locally under direction of CFO. Executive administrator for 2 C+ level executives locally and 20+ remotely (nationally and internationally). Duties included overseeing production of managers and supervisors, distribution and presentation KSI changes, networking, team development, etc.
● Oversight of all necessary arrangements and coordination, including logistics, for both internal and external project and events. Drafted agendas, memos and research, created PowerPoint used for business and team development, managed calendars, arranging meetings and flights both nationally and internationally, established conferences between business looking owners looking to expand regionally as well as internationally with investors, arranged flights and reservations for upper management. American Express Business – Ogden, UT January 2004 – January 2008 Trainer, Lead Supervisor
● Increased revenue for American Express through marketing, sales and customer service.
● Promoted to Trainer and Lead Supervisor. Developed new ideas for marketing products and services. Trained and lead 50+ new and ongoing employees in performance and marketing to meet sales quotas and customer service. Maintained increase in Employee Morale.
TM Enterprises, LLC. – Salt Lake City, UT 1996 – 2004 Office Manager, Lead Coordinator
● Arranged and hosted planned events for small businesses, private organizations, and family functions while maintaining or reducing customer’s budget which ultimately resulted in greater customer, vendor, and company satisfaction.
● Adjust policies and procedures that better assisted staff, clientele, and vendors to promote stronger relationships. Marketing, sales negotiations, and advertising to increase revenue.
● Office manager and lead coordinator for 15+ colleagues. Evaluations, human resources, promotions,
● networking, salary increases, training, etc.
Natural History Museum of Utah (Anthropology Dept.) – Salt Lake City, UT January 2016 – October 2016 Volunteer
● Modified and revised the former system that was used to catalog, store and identify delicate archaeological maps and archaeological field notes which including implementing a more user-friendly storage system, as well as replacing and utilizing up-to-date conservation techniques according to current preservation methods and standards recognized by federal and state historic agencies.
● Compiled, obtained, established and organized thousands of images of ethnographic materials into a user-friendly computerized filing program to better assist employees, professors, specialists, and students with which included locating physical item or items throughout the museum’s collection and any other pertinent information necessary for their ongoing or future research endeavors. EDUCATION
University of Utah – Bachelor of Social and Behavioral Science May 2017
● Concentration: Bachelor of Social and Behavioral Science - Anthropology
● Recognition: Dean’s List High Honors, Awarded Cum Laude of Social Science College, 3.86 GPA SKILLS
Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)